😸wa

warning. this chapter may not be very interesting because I am losing interest and going into the MCYT fandom so yeah, I'm sorry.

--------------------------------

Dream was hyperventilating, he needed his brother more than ever. He never felt this before, at all. Since he had eaten the apple he had never felt LOVE for his brother, nor the other sanses. Ink didn't even feel anything. But Blue, he was still sweet to the sanses, but not to Dust. Well, at least he does be nice to him. It's just for a cover-up since they don't know that the "Stars" were C̵͉͋̔͞O̖̼ͩ͌͐R͉̜̎͡͠R͉̜̎͡͠U̠҉̷̙ͦP̧͕̒̊͘T̨͈͗̌ͥḚͭ̉̇͟D̶͔̭̪̻. (Using font now so please tell me if it works) 

Then, they heard a small noise, outside. Unsure of the noise, they went outside. All of the sanses. Fresh was outside. "What are you doing here you high-lighted centipede?" Fell asked. Fresh just told them to follow him. They seemed suspicious but decided to follow him. Fresh lured them to a lab. "I think this is where he may be." Fresh rubbed the back of his neck. He then left only letting some of the sanses take a glimpse of his eyes. "Woah, guys, did you see his eyes?" Killer hesitated for a moment then got back to his usual self. They all walked into the lab only to be awaited by some strange kid.

 "G̩̱ͩ̏͜r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑s̠҉͍͊ͅ." the kid smiled suspiciously. 

"Greetings."

"W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ẹ̿͋̒̕ ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ b̬͖̏́͢ẹ̿͋̒̕ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ f̵͖̜̉ͅo̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḿ̬̏ͤͅo̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍t̲̂̓ͩ̑ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ c͕͗ͤ̕̕o̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕, p̞̈͑̚͞l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘s̠҉͍͊ͅẹ̿͋̒̕. F̘͍͖ͫ͘o̯̱̊͊͢l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣo̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕." the kid said and turned to the hallway starting to proceed.

"We have been waiting for this moment to come, please. Follow me."

Dream and Ink and Blue felt uneasiness, while Horror, Dust, and Killer felt an uneasiness as well. "Why do you think the kids' voice is corrupted?" Horror mumbled but the others could hear him. They were sauntering down the hall when the kid suddenly stopped. 

"Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘ḑ̴̞͛̒ẹ̿͋̒̕ ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔I̍̅̀̎̊S̵̙͕̀̃ r̴̨̦͕̝o̯̱̊͊͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅ. G̩̱ͩ̏͜o̯̱̊͊͢ o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍, ĝ̽̓̀͑o̯̱̊͊͢ ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ ḳ̯͍̑ͦṇ̤͛̒̍o̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇'v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ b̬͖̏́͢ẹ̿͋̒̕ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ M͉̅ͮ͒ͤI̍̅̀̎̊S̵̙͕̀̃S̵̙͕̀̃I̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅG̩̱ͩ̏͜ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ." the kid giggled as he faded away in the dark lab hallway.

"You have made it to HIS room. Go on, go in you know you've been MISSING him."

Dream was a little spooked because of the giggling. Just a little. Everybody looked through the door, to see Nightmare. But did he look like Nightmare? He was yellow and b̬͖̏́͢l̙͖̑̾ͣā̤̓̍͘c͕͗ͤ̕̕ḳ̯͍̑ͦ they couldn't decide if they should go in at all. Since, there were another sans. Asy, an Asylum sans. Blue opened the door. Nightmare and Asy were acting like kids. Blue looked at the chemicals they were giving them. 

R͉̜̎͡͠Ḛͭ̉̇͟M͉̅ͮ͒ͤI̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅD̶͔̭̪̻Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠: t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ v͒̄ͭ̏̇ā̤̓̍͘c͕͗ͤ̕̕c͕͗ͤ̕̕ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘ḳ̯͍̑ͦẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ s̠҉͍͊ͅư̡͕̭̇b̬͖̏́͢j̪̟̮̔ͩẹ̿͋̒̕c͕͗ͤ̕̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ c͕͗ͤ̕̕ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ḣ̖̻͛̓o̯̱̊͊͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḑ̴̞͛̒ ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕ḿ̬̏ͤͅo̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝y҉̃̀̋̑ r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ĝ̽̓̀͑r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅs̠҉͍͊ͅỉ͔͖̜͌o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍.

REMINDER: this vaccine makes the subject have childhood memory regression.

Blue gasped as he threw the chemical away from him and into the trash. Dream and Killer came in and saw Blue. "Hey, what's going on," asked Dream. "They were giving him some sort of drugs or chemicals. They gave him childhood memory regressions." Dream clenched his fists. Tears streamed down his face, "How will we find out his memory regret?" Dream shuddered in sadness. "I'm unsure, maybe Science knows." Blue tried to comfort Dream. Killer walked over to Asy and Nightmare, "Oh HELLO!!!!" Asy shouted excitedly. Killer covered his ears, everybody heard Asy's shout, it hurt their ears. "Please, please keep it down," Killer asked nicely. Asy nodded. Killer sat down next to both of them, having a talk. Everybody else was talking as well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣy҉̃̀̋̑ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ĝ̽̓̀͑ḣ̖̻͛̓t̲̂̓ͩ̑ Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ c͕͗ͤ̕̕ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣp̞̈͑̚͞ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ.. p̞̈͑̚͞f̵͖̜̉ͅf̵͖̜̉ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ p̞̈͑̚͞ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌c͕͗ͤ̕̕!"

"ɎØɄ ⱤɆ₳ⱠⱠɎ ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ₮ ɎØɄ ₵₳₦ ⱧɆⱠ₱ Ⱨł₥.. ₱₣₣₮ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵!"

"ㄚㄖㄩ 尺乇卂ㄥㄥㄚ ㄒ卄ㄖㄩᎶ卄ㄒ ㄚㄖㄩ 匚卂几 卄乇ㄥ卩 卄丨爪.. 卩千千ㄒ 卩卂ㄒ卄乇ㄒ丨匚!"

"⅄on ɹǝɐllʎ ʇɥonɓɥʇ ⅄O∩ ɔɐu ɥǝld ɥıɯ.. dɟɟʇ dɐʇɥǝʇıɔ!"

"You really thought YOU can help him.. pfft pathetic!"

The strange kid giggled as he watched from a hidden camouflaged window. He smirked. 

"O̖̼ͩ͌͐ḣ̖̻͛̓ B̩͎͍̾ͅḚͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥT̨͈͗̌ͥỴ̛̖͋͢... ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑'s̠҉͍͊ͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ṇ̤͛̒̍..." the kid laughed, as Betty came out of the darkness with FEAR.

"Oh BETTY... it's your turn..."

(AUTHORS NOTE! In my AU, Betty "Glitchtale" has a brother, his name is Doron. They are both psychopaths that have the pink soul. Weird, right? So yeah. I'll explain more on the way if this series won't be CANCELLED.)

"ØⱧ ⱧɆⱠⱠØ ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤ." Betty ran toward him hugging him. 

"oh hello brother."

Doron hugged her back she made him feel a bit better and turned his psychotic self off. Betty pat Doron on the head and smiled, she loved her little brother so much and they both decided to get to work.