....

🤩😭😭😭LEMON WARNING. 😭😭😭🤩 Fluff

Fresh got up as he saw Betty approach him, "Fresh. ME, YOU, in here." she pulled Fresh into an empty office room and locked it. "Here." Betty gave him rocks, "What you needed, correct?" She asked, "Yes, thank you." Fresh walked to unlock the door, "Wait." Betty leaned on the table, "what now? I don't want to be in this deeper than it already is." He heard a slight chuckle, "Oh Fresh, why don't you enjoy this? I mean, we already give you what you need.." Fresh clenched his bag, "Then tell me.." He cried, "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HER?!" Betty just laughed, "Now, now quiet down.." She got up and choked Fresh, (I DONT SHIP THEM BUT IDK ANYMORE MY WRITINGS JJEUHWHWH). "Shut up, your so fucking noisy. We didn't kill your shitass 'pet'." Fresh stared at her in hesitation in trying to breath his non-breath. "So if you do as your told you might just get 'her' back, pet."

Betty threw him at the wall, he scoffed. "I don't believe shit you say, little bitch." Betty got mad, "Shut the fuck up you asshat!" she screamed as she kept kicking him and hurt his ribs, "You better make a choice, bitch." she turned and left the room. Leaving Fresh there, sending medics to help him. Fresh finally decided to keep working for her, but he had a trick up his sleeve.

Betty walked back to the room, and saw her. "Hello, Noire." a girl spoke, a little older than her. "Do I know you?" Betty asked, trying to get rid of her anger. "Awww baby girl.." the girl smirked. Betty realized who it was (in this au Betty met Ava and Jagger before.) "Ava?" She said, running toward her, stuffing her face in her chest. "I missed you! Where have you been?!" Ava smiled, "I've been..." she paused, "doing things..". Betty chuckled, "so, where's jagger?" Ava pointed down in the boys restroom, Betty blinked, "Wait.. isn't my brother in there-?" She turned flushed, "ohhh..." ava laughed, "I kinda wanna see what they're doing.." she smirked. Betty agreed, "I kinda wanna see it too, I mean, I need romance." Ava and Betty raced tippy-toe to the boys restroom. "In here." She carefully peaked through the door.

LUCAS POV.
———————
SMUTT WARNING 😭

"J-jagger.. what are you doing?" The small boy blushed.
The tall boy pinned Lucas, "why? I'm going to make you lose your mind." He smirked, his voice made Lucas blush harder. "Jagger.. I.." the small boy started but was cut off from Jaggers lips connecting to his. He moved his tongue and started licking his neck. "Mhmmfh..." Lucas muffled a moan. "Fuck.." he whispered as Jagger gave him a hickey 🧍🏻‍♀️. Jagger bit his neck. "Like that?" He teased. "Shut up." Lucas mumbled under his breath. Lucas and Jagger got hard, Jagger quickly kissed Lucas and swirled his tongue with his. "MMmmhfgh!" Lucas moaned. Jagger undressed Lucas, and he unzipped his pants. He stopped kissing Lucas, "Want me to put it in?" He asked for permission. "you made me this way, so do it." Lucas demanded. "Alright, alright, stop being demanding, or I'll not put it in.." he started as he put the tip of his cock in Lucas's entrance. "Mmmh." Lucas mumbled. "I'm going in." Jagger said. "Do it." Lucas moaned. Jagger shoved it in, "AHH! FUCK! JAGGER!" Lucas screamed in pleasure, "It's so big.." he moaned. 

Jagger started to thrust in-and-out. Lucas moaned, as it gave Jagger pleasure to thrust faster. Lucas soon turned into a moaning mess 🧍🏻‍♀️. After 5 minutes Lucas moaned, "I'm gonna cum!" Jagger responded, "me too" Jagger pulled his cock out and turned Lucas to show his ass. He slammed his cock inside of his ass. Lucas shuddered in pain. Jagger would thrust in Lucas's ass. Lucas turned into a moaning mess. Jagger smirked as he rubbed Lucas's dick, seeing him in pleasure. "I'm going to cum soon." Jagger moaned, Lucas moaned too, "you better cum." Few minutes later Jagger hit Lucas's sweet-spot, Lucas scream-moaned, as his back arched up in pleasure until he saw magic. He moaned until he couldn't anymore. Jagger kept slamming his cock in his sweet spot. Lucas soon came as did for Jagger as-well. "Sorry, I came in you." Jagger panted, Lucas's eyes showed forgiveness for Jagger. "It's fine." He spoke as Jagger pulled out. Lucas smirked, he wasn't done with him. Lucas got on the ground and licked Jaggers dick, Jagger moaned, "god, why does your mouth feel good.." he mumbled, Lucas started sucking his cock. Jagger smiled in pleasure. Lucas decided, it's not enough, he has to beg me. Lucas deep-throated him. Jagger let out moans which was music to Lucas's ears. Lucas pulled his mouth off, "beg." He said. "Huh?" Jagger mumbled. "Beg for me right now." Lucas demanded. Jagger blushed red. "Please keep doing it Lucas.." he mumbled. "Call me Bitch." Jagger nodded, "Please keep doing it, bitch." He begged. Lucas smiled innocently for a second, as if. He deep-throated Jaggers cock until he choked. Jagger continued begging, "fuck.. I'm gonna cum again, bitch." Lucas licked Jaggers apple. Jagger groaned, "please keep doing that I'm gonna cum soon." He begged. Lucas sucked on it, playing with it. After a while Jagget came in Lucas's mouth. He cleaned it up, with what? His mouth, duh.

------------------------------------------------------------

After everything was cleaned, and they got dressed. Betty and Ava had bloody noses, no shit. They ran down the hall like its a race, acting like they never seen a fucking thing. Jagger carried Lucas to Lucas's room. Jagger saw Betty and Ava, he shrugged it off like it was nothing. Jagger and Lucas soon arrived to their or shall i say, Lucas's room. Jagger opened the door, putting Lucas down on the bed. "Wait, Jagger." Lucas mumbled, "Don't leave me yet, stay and sleep with me.." he asked. Jagger smiled, "Of course." he sat down next to Lucas, as he got down in the bed with him. The sweet scent of Lavender aroma sent both of the males into appreciated lustfulness, the two cuddled together falling fast asleep. 

Ava and Betty raced to the kitchen, endlessly grabbing tissues to fix their god condemned bleeding noses of hell. "why did we see him get railed..." Betty cried of guilt, Ava went along with her, crying of guilt 30x more lmfao. Ava grabbed Betty's hips, "Heh, pretty." Ava mumbled, "Ava, what the heck are you doing..?" Betty blushed. Ava pulled Betty up as if she was carrying her on the waist. Their lips slowly connected as one suddenly break apart. "Ava, ava! What are you doing?" Betty tried hard not to show lust, but shock. Ava blinked, realizing what she had done. "oh, sorry." she put Betty down. "Oh its fine!" Betty rolled her eyes and kissed Ava, she broke the kiss, "Well?" Betty scoffed. Ava smirked and picked her up, walking to their room. 

TO BE CONTINUED?