SAI-

"WHAT?!", Horror shouted at Un/lust, Lust backed away, "Listen, the stars need space, and maybe you can let Cross Chara just eliminate a few AU's! for freaking sakes!". Horror said, "But, the boss is at their place, we have to crash it.". Lust added, "Did you goddamn forget that Dream is Nightmare's brother?", Horror choked, "Nevermind that, I and the team is going to crash it, one way or another. They might have helpful information, too!". Lust just sighed, from his stupidity, "Babe, you guys WILL be invading personal space, right?". Before Horror can answer, the door was being knocked on. Lust answered the door, there were the two Frisks; Lust frisk and horror frisk. That wasn't possible! Lust and Horror were surprised, the two barged in, they told them to have a seat they were going to have to spill the beans.

Aveia and Hammy (The frisks) told them, that they saw some skeleton with an x showing on their shirt. Lust asked, "Where did he appear in?". Aveia said, "Well, that's a hard question.". Hammy included, "Because he was in soultale." Horror was surprised, he and the team were in there trying to get CC to stop, and let Cross be back in control. Horror grabbed his axe and Aveia, "Let's go." Aveia kinda struggled because he pulled her to come along. Hammy and Lust chilled with PIZZA. (I'm hungry;n;). 

*When Horror and Aveia arrived at the castle...

"Guys! We have news!!" Horror shouted inside, echoing. Killer and Dust answered, syncing, "What?! and, why did you bring your damn Frisk?!". Horror clenched his teeth, "Because, she has info, about Cross.". Killer and Dust gasped, DRAMATICALLY- Soon after, they got Error, reaper and fell.  They gathered Nightmare too, having Aveia explain the BEANS. "So, it must be cross." Error said, "How can frisk see them though??" Dust asked, Horror face-palmed, "Dummy, they are players you know, they are able to see the impossible.". Dust was embarrassed. Nightmare asked Aveia, "Did you know where he was headed?", Aveia responded quietly, "No, all I can figure is that he went to CC, you should ask the Chara's, besides, you already have one in here right now. Isn't that right, KC? (Killer Chara)." Killer blinked, feeling exposed, "Well, yeah." Kelly answered, eating chocolate. "Jeez, Kelly. You exposed us.", Killer frowned. Aveia and Kelly had hugged. The other sanses we still planning what to do for Cross, and for Cross Chara.