-Hotel Room Shenanigans-

~y/n pov~

This was one of the best nights of my life. I confessed my feelings for Charli, and surprisingly, but thankfully, she has feelings for me too. 

When we kissed, I felt something I have never felt before. I felt like fireworks were going off. I felt flutters in my stomach. 

The rest of the dinner, we could not keep our eyes off of each other. Good thing everyone else was too busy talking to each other, and eating their food to notice us. 

The waiter came with the bill, and we all split the money. The food was amazing don't get me wrong, but I was having a way better time not eating the food.

The way back home felt extremely long when I just wanted to cuddle up next to Charli, and have a good time.

When we got to the hotel, we all told each other goodnight, and headed to our rooms. 

The first thing I did when we walked into the hotel room was give Charli a nice, soft kiss. 

"Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked her as I pulled away from the kiss, and took my heels off. 

"yes, yes I did. It was hard to eat the food though with you staring at me." She said happily while taking off her black shoes. I walked closer to her and looked into her eyes.

"Is that a problem?" 

"No not at all. I like it, plus I was staring at you too. So what's the plan for the rest of the night?"

"We are going to shower,  change into cozy pj's sadly because I wish I could see you in that dress forever. Then, we are going to cuddle up and find a movie to watch. Then we we see how the rest plans out." Charli started to look flustered, and I smiled at her. 

We both grabbed clean clothes from our suitcases and headed into the bathroom.

"At the same time?" She asked ever so innocently. I chuckled at her.

"Yeah, I don't see a problem with it. There are two showers in here for a reason."

"O-okay." She replied, sounding nervous. 

We started our showers, and hot steam was filling the room. We started to get undressed, and Charli was turned away from me. I quietly laughed and got into the shower. Seconds after, I heard her get into her shower. 

I was about to get out, when I heard Charli get out first. I turned off the water, grabbed the towel that was on the shower door, wrapped it around me, and walked out. Charli had just finished putting a towel around her body. She looked so perfect. 

I walked towards her, and smirked at her. I put my hands around her waist, and squeezed tightly. Charli looked flustered and put her hand on my cheek. I leaned in and kissed her softly, then started to get more passionate. She opened her mouth, and I slipped my tongue in. We continued making out for a while, and It was amazing. 

"We should get dressed shouldn't we?" I asked. She nodded her head while smiling. I didn't want to stop, but I didn't want to move to fast. 

As we got dressed, I snuck a few looks at her. God everything about her was perfect. 

She wore a hoodie with nothing under it, and Nike shorts. I put on a hoodie, and sweatpants. 

Charli turned all the lights off, and cuddled up next to me under the thick comforter. She put her head on my shoulder, and her arm over my waist, pulling herself closer to me. I looked down at her, smiled, and kissed her forehead. 

The huge tv that was mounted on the wall had an option for you to log into your Netflix's account, so Charli logged in with hers. All that was on on live tv were infomercials, and D.Phil. 

We ended up settling for a horror movie about some girl getting possessed. During the movie, there were times when Charli had to tuck her head into my arm because she got scared. She is so cute. 

As we were getting closer to the end of the movie, she put her leg over my thighs and pulled me closer to her. I scooted myself even closer to her, and held her tightly. She slowly started to put her hand up my hoodie, and across my stomach. I didn't mind it at all. 

The movie ended and Charli looked up at me, smiling. I cupped her chin and gave her a kiss. She moved the hand that was on my stomach and moved it to the back of my head, under my hair. I was shocked when Charli slipped her tongue in my mouth, but that didn't make me stop. For the next five minutes or so, we made out with our tongues fighting for dominance. 

She then straddled herself onto my waist, and continued kissing me. As she was kissing me, I slowly slid my hands up her hoodie, making her grind on me even harder. I started kissing her neck, trying not to leave any hickies, which was really hard. As I was slowly kissing down her neck and to her collarbone, she was gripping my waist very tightly. I started to lift up her hoodie, but she grabbed my hand lightly, and frowned.

"I don't think I am ready yet...I'm sorry." She said, looking down.

"Charli, that's absolutely fine. We don't need to rush anything if you don't want to. I don't ever want to put you into a situation where you are uncomfortable. Whenever you are ready, just know I will be here. Take as long as you need. " she looked, up and smiled at me. Charli cuddled next to me again, and we just talked the rest of the night about anything and everything.