-One Month Part One-

A/n: Yall, I got my blood drawn for some tests today....for the second time in a week lol. Pray for me lol. Love yall💖 

(also I made this part of the story two parts because if I tried to put it into one chapter, it would of been really fucking long)

~Charli's Pov~

Today is me and y/n's one month anniversary. I can not comprehend how it has already been a month since we got together. This also means she has been living in the Hype House for a little over a month as well. Time is flying by so fast I can't even catch my breath. This time I've spent with y/n has been the best month of my life. The late night UberEats, the movie nights, just every little thing we do together is special to me. She is so special to me. 

Last night I went to the store with out y/n because I was getting her gifts. I bought her a beautiful diamond necklace from Kay's. I already know she is going to lecture me about the money I spent on it but that doesn't matter to me. Love has no price. I am showing her how much she means to me, and she deserves it. She has never really had any nice things in her life due to her past. I want her to feel how she makes me feel. 

We are going out for dinner tonight, which I am really excited for. When I was out buying her gift, I also bought myself a new dress to wear tonight. 

I've been awake for a while and y/n is just now waking up

I've been awake for a while and y/n is just now waking up. It's noon.

When I see her eyes open and the sunlight beaming on her face, I lay down on top of her and attack her with kisses all over her face. 

"Good morning baby. Happy anniversary." She said, sleepily. I look into her eyes and we smile at each other like cheesy movie characters for a moment. 

"Good morning." I said back. She kissed my forehead and looked at me with her tired eyes. "Hurry up and get up, I want you to open your gift already!" I exclaimed as I jumped off of her.

She groaned and sat herself up, rubbing her eyes. "I am not getting dressed yet. I am not going to put on normal clothes just to put on a hot ass dress in a few hours anyway."

 I laughed at her comment and nodded my head. "I wasn't planning on doing that either, babe." 

Y/n got up and made her bed just to sit right back on it. She has a thing about unmade beds. "Oh and by the way, I am not giving you your present until dinner." I look at her with my pouty face and she just shakes her head. "You don't have to wait until dinner to give me mine but, I am waiting until dinner to give you yours." I nod and run to my room to retrieve the gift bag I put the necklace in. When I walk back into the room, she has a big smile on her face, and she looks down at the bag in my hands with eagerness. 

I sit down on the bed across from her and I can tell she is really excited. "One rule okay?" I ask her.

"Okay?" She lets out an awkward laugh and looks at me with confusion. "The rule is you can't be mad at me or yell at me okay?"

"Baby that's two rules." I roll my eyes and hand her the bag. She pulls out the wide, black box with the word "Kays" on it. This makes her give me a stern look for a second. She looks back down at the box and opens it very slowly. Once the box is fully opened, I give her a big grin and she looks so shocked. Her jaw drops and she looks at me with eyes that I can't tell if their happy or mad. 

"Baby!! Oh my god, I don't know what to say! Thank you so much! Oh my, I absolutely love it." She smiles at me and I smile back at her. She hits my arm, but not too hard. "These are so fucking expensive what the hell Charli! I love it but you did not have to spend all that money on me!" She exclaims. 

"Remember the rules, y/n? The price doesn't matter okay?" I say, stroking her cheek.

"It does when it's a couple thousand dollars!" I just smile at her and she laughs it a little bit. She pulls me into a warm hug then plants a soft kiss on my lips, leaving me hypnotized. 

"I love it so much, thank you." She kisses me once more and I think to myself, how did I get so lucky?