-Florida?-

~Y/n's pov~

I can not believe it, summer is almost over. It's early August already. Lucas starts high school in just a few weeks. This summer has been the best summer of my life. I'm with the girl I love, and I'm with Lucas, life can't get any better. I am starting to get a bit stressed though. Since summer is in fact almost over, I need to start looking for a place for Lucas and I to live. I know Thomas said that we can stay as long as we want, but it doesn't sit right with me. I wouldn't get a place too far from here though so I can stay close to Charli. Speaking of which, she's been pretty stressed as well lately. She's begged me to stay here but I told her it was best if I get my own place because of Lucas.

Everyone in the house really seems to like Lucas, and I think Lucas feels the same way. He's gotten pretty comfortable around them, and I think in this house itself. I think he is just really glad to be happy for once in his life.

Noah Beck got Lucas an Xbox a few days ago, and Lucas is in love. He has never had a game system, or anything that expensive belong to him before. I insisted that I pay Noah back but he claimed that he is his "big sway bro" so not to worry about it.

I went to check on Lucas and as I assumed, he was playing the Xbox. I smiled to myself and headed to Charli's room. When I walked in she was making a tiktok so I decided to jump in and finish off the dance with her. After she posted it, she let out a big sigh and plopped on the bed.

"How's Lucas?" Charli asked. Him and Charli have gotten quite close in the past few weeks and that makes me so happy.

"Oh he's great, still playing FIFA. Hey there is something I want to ask you." Charli gave me a curious smirk and scooted closer to me. She nodded her head gesturing for me to continue.

"I know we have been talking about a weekend away..." Charli's eyes lit up and she scooted even closer to me. I definitely caught her attention. "I already talked to the rest of the house and Sway, and they are willing to look after Lucas a bit while wo go away." Charli smiled and clapped her hands. "What about Miami for the weekend?" Charli nodded her head rapidly and screeched.

"Omg baby! That's perfect! I love you, I love you, I love you!" She hugged me and attacked my face with kisses. "What are we going to do?" Charli's face was inches in front of me and I could feel her breath in between us.

I moved my face even closer to hers and traced my finger on her jawline. "Whatever...you...want."