Chapter 15: Are we READY....?

Kayla POV:

~Next Morning~

The next day I woke up with Denzel playing in my hair. I kissed his chest from were I was laying to his plump lips. He looked at me but looked away quickly. I knew something was wrong but I figured he'll tell me later. Which I hope was true. I was gonna go get up and get in the shower so I can start on breakfast but Denzel held onto my waist tightly looking at me now.

"Where are you going?" He saked me with his sexy sleepy voice. Gosh I felt myself get wet. I closed my eyes and waited to say something. Cause I knew it would come out as a moan instead of me talking regular.

"I'm going to get in the shower babe." I said finally opening my eyes again looking at his pretty greenish-hazel eyes. I've alway's loved thoughs eyes and he knows it. I was staring so hard in his eyes I didn't see him even lean up to kiss me. I tell you getting caught in his eyes are like heaven.

"Let me join you." He whispert on my lips while pulling my bottom lip with his teeth gently. Now how could I say no to that. I nodded my head yes. He looked at me then spoke. "Is that a yes?" He asked

"Yes, it is." I said softly like he did to me. He got up then picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck and my head in the crook of his neck. He smelled soooo good even with him just waking up. When we got to the bathroom in the room he sat me on the counter then started the shower he walked out given me his phone so I can play on it. He walked in with his stuff first which was his SnapBack with the Chicago Bulls on it, His Polo Boxers, a T-shirt and his Gym shorts. Then he went and got his Red and Black Gym shorts for me, with a black tank top, my matching bra and panties and my 'Get Fucked' hat that's really meant for the winter time but whatever (Picture in Media) He stripped me slowly and gave me the body wash that he likes which is Warm Vanilla Suga, then he stripped and got in too. After a while in being in the shower with him he wanted round two. And you know how that went down.

I showered for another time since I was back sweaty and then got out and got dress when I got out he was leaving out.

"I'm going to go cook breakfast." He said peeping his head back in the bathroom. I nodded but then relized what he just said.

"Wait you gone cook or are you gonna get take-out's" I said looking at him crazy.

"Nigga, I can cook watch." He said going down the stairs. 

"Lord, don't let this boy kill me today." I yelled I heard him chuckle. I could tell he was shaking his head at me too, but there is something on his mind and I want to know about it. I'm gonna find out soon but for now I'm gonna get my ass dressed.

Denzel's POV:

Man, I don't think she knows but I don't want to mess up her mood with the news I'm about to give her it's not bad but shit it may not be good either. I got all the pots and pans out so I can get started. I started on my famous cinamin toasted bread, then I got the pancake mix and made fat ass pancakes with that shit. After that I got me some biscutes and put some honey on the top of them then put them bitches in the oven and letting them get big too. Then took them out and put them on the counter to cool off. I put the bacon in started stirring my eggs and then I got my grits and put a little bit of bacon in it cause that's just how she like her grits. When I was done she was walking down the stairs talking to I'm guessing Chyne. I know Chyne like Kayla cause she said that shit while we was on tour at first I thought she was joking till she really had pictures of her all over her fucking room. But Kayla don't know that she just look at Chyne as another mother but shit Chyne ass ain't looking at her as no damn daughter she looking at her as the next girlfriend.

"It smells good in here." She said after getting off the phone. I signal for her to come to me when she was just standing in by the kitchen entrance. She walked over but I wanted a kiss and she playin' She gone look around me a take a damn bacon.