Chapter 10: Meeting the Mystery......!

Unknown POV:

Hey it's ya girl ????? and I'm here in the studio with ?????. We are waiting on Kayla my new music writer for my new album ????? (I didn't want to put the album name on there cause it would have gave it all away. Back to the story) But before Kayla got here my niggas Tyga, Honey, and Ty Dolla $ign came. Wanting to meet the new song writer and I guess get her to write some of their songs too. Hopefully she don't turn us all down and not show up. In fact I'll just text her.

Kayla POV:

Before I got the chance to wash out the condition somebody texted my phone.

~Text Convo.~

????: Hey, Kayla are you still coming?

Me: Yeah, I'm sorry it's taking me so long but my friend wants to ride along and we got caught up in time.

????: Oh, ok how long would it be before you will be here cause I'm gonna head out and get something to eat.

Me: Ummm it shouldn't be that long maybe 30min

???: Ok, I should be back by then.

Me: aiight can't wait.

???: Me either

~End of Text~

I gotta hurry up cause this person here is my next hit artist next is Tyga and Honey along came Wiz and Ty Dolla $ign because they want to remix Or Nah.

"Ray, we gotta go we ain't got that much time." I said walking into my closet to get me some clothes out.

I choose to wear a crop top shirt with lips on them and some leggings and I put my bulls snapback and my red, black, and white Jordens. I don't wear make-up but I applied some lip stick on and we was out.

~Car ride~

"So who is this person?"

"People? And I'm not telling becuase it's a suprise." Ray has been asking who is this mystery people we are going to see for the whole ride to the studio. I texted her to see what room was she in and we just walked on back.

"Ok, Ray you are finally meet this person and the other people in here you prouable already meet." Little did he know he meet everybody in there expect one.

We walk in and his mouth almost drop to the floor.

"Hey Mila J, B.O.B, Tyga, Honey and Ty Dolla." I said like it was nothing " Everybody this is my friend Rayan better known as Ray-Ray."

"He looks like he gone pass out just for staring at Mila." Tyga joked but the lok on his face was funny.

"Ok, so whats the song name and what do you have so far?" I said getting down to business.

"We didn't even get that far we just got the beat and thats about it." Damn 

"Ok, let me her the beat." I said looking through her files on her lap top. The beat came on and I already knew the title of the song just need the lyrics now.

"Ok, I got this." I wrote down a few lyrics and kept the beat playing and was crossing out as I go. "Aiigh frist I want B.O.B to go on with tis rap. Can you rap that please?" I said handing him the paper.

[Verse 1: B.O.B]

One minute you the best, the next you my ex

I swear you try me on purpose, We need a ref

I-I Hit it from the right, hit it from the left 

Lick, lick it from the right, lick it from the left