Chapter 2: Getting to know you....

Ray-Ray POV:

After Kayla left I didn't even want anymore Ice Cream I mean who would after you find out some news like that. So I just went home where the boys was playing the wii and as always I was the one to leave them down there cause I wanted to talk to Kayla and get to know her more cause I really don't even know her to even have her number. This is a first for me because I wouldn't have even talked to a pretty girl like Kayla she is really my first hopefully this goes further then just friends cause that's all I seem to girls now. So I dailed her number and she answered sounding like she just ran the whole track marathon.

"Hello."

"Ok, bad breath what the hell are you doing?"

"I was running after Kim because she threw the damn cookie dough and now it's in my hair."

"Good girl Kim" I said laughing

"That is so no funny that little girl is gonna get it if I ever find her..."

"You telling me you let a lil girl out run you and then hide from you?"

"Yeah, that's exacally what I'm saying."

"Damn you sad."

"Ok, lil girl that's why we ain't watching no Memo- 

Her background: Nooooo memo 

"Always work."

"You are such a meany Kim kick her butt!!!!"

"You betta hope she don't do what you just said or I'm cutting those pretty long braids off your head."

"Not the braids, How dare you?"

"You started it... Anyway what did you call for?"

"To make sure you didn't give me the wrong number I mean people do that all the time."

"Like you? And just tell me why would I do that your cool."

See I was kinda afraid for her to say that cause see that right there was the same thing every girl would say before they hit me with that 'lets be friends line' I hate all of thoughs words.

"Let me guess your gonna say Lets be friends next right?" I was about to hang up before the next thing she said caught me off some

"No I was gonna ask what was you doing tomorrow after you leave the studio cause I don't want to be home all the rest of that day. Plus I still never got to know you and I'm pretty sure you never got to know me."

"Um I thought you would say lets be friends next."

"Now why would I say that I got enough friends I need a gay friend yeah but your not gay and I'm really looking in the market of finding a real guy to take care of a real girl like myself."

Whoa She is the one forget getting to know her she is perfect we should just call this a night and meet up and call our self boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Um Ray..."

"Oh huh? I was thinking what are you doing tonight you should meet the boys and we can go out and you can trust them around Kim."

"Don't you think that's a little to early I mean for you of course?"

"Are you kidding come on In fact I'll come get you and we can talk on the ride there."

"Wellll.... Ok fine I'll send you the address and we'll get ready."

"Ok bye love."

"Bye love."

~End of Convo~

I can't believe she said it back most girls would have laughed and just said bye or just plainly hung up. Then my phone rung telling me I got text message and it was Kay giving me her address. So I took a quick shower and then I went and got my outfit out and I head to her place. When I got there she was fixing Kim's hair sice she was doing that I kissed her cheek and sat down across from her. She was smiling hard to I think I did that.