Chapter 11: Meeting the crew......!

Kayla POV:

I never thought that I would say this but I feel so safe in Ray's arms like it feels so warm. I don't even want to talk about last night but today Kim is coming back and I want Ray to meet the crew like ALL of them. Trust me there is not that much but not so little. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Ray moving. I decided to go ahead and take a shower then get started on breakfast. I picked out my baggy bants with the chains on them with my matching shirt with chains and a lion in the middle. Then I got my Bred 11's and then got my chain with my name on it and the long chain Quavo gave me then I got my gold snapback and but all that in the bathroom. I turned on the water then walked out the bathroom to get Winter Pear set and got in the shower.

~30min in the shower~

I feel cold ass air on my ass and then somebody wrapping their arms around me.

"Good morning sleepy head." Oh it's just Ray

"Good morning Jake-ass" I said back smartly. He sqeezed the shit out of my thigh.

"Let's not get smart in the morning." He said turning me around. I put my arms around his neck.

"Who said I wanted you to get in the shower with me."

"You." He said with a smirk on his face. I gave him a confused look. "You left the door wide open sweetheart."

"Because I thought you would be still sleep. I mean you was laying all over the bed." 

"Well, I wasn't sleep I didn't want to get up before you did. Oh, and breakfast is ready." He said getting out.

"I didn't know Rayan could cook." I yelled after him.

"There is alot of things you don't know about me." He yelled back. Ok, he may just be right but we gotta hurry up and get to the airport to get these fools. Once I did my hygen I got dress and headed down stairs.

"Ray, we need to go." I said looking at the time on my watch

"Where we going now?" He said eating his breatfast brurrito

"Awwwwee I want one."

"Really? Just a few seconds ago you wanted me to hurry and go."

"Well that's before I seen this. You didn't cook this." I said eating mine

"Actually I did, There is more in the oven if you want some." He said getting out take out bowels. Like the ones you'll get when you get Chinese food.

"Ok, Ray can cook. We gotta pack this for the road though."

"You still didn't asnswer my question, where are we going?"

"We are going to get Kim and the rest of the crew." I said just givien in.

"Oh, girl why you ain't say shit lets go." He said trying to sound like a ghetto girl and patting his hair.

I busted out lauging. "Ray, can you at least get the the bags while I put the food away?"

"Mhm you better make it equal too." He said walking passed me with a mug on his face. 

"Nigga just for that I'm gone eat three of yours." I said, He stopped dead in his tracks and glared at me. I guess he don't play about his burrito.

"I dare you to." he walked slowly close to me. And when he got close enough he snatched me up so fast I thought I lost my neck. Damn nigga don't play. 

"Say sorry big daddy Ray." he said while slamming me onto the couch.

"No, I am not saying that you ass." I would choose this time to play tuff.