Chapter 17: I want the TRUTH...!!!!!

Denzel POV:

I don't know what the fuck is going on but when she said Layla she looked like she wanted to cry like the bitch named her child after her and she don't even like her and you name her child after her. Wow. Really now? I can't believe the bitch was a hoe cause I would've been heard about her ass I guess she about that paper and good in bed. But shit my baby better.

I walked up the stairs to our room to see her on the phone giggling and then she see me and wave me over. I go over and sit by her then she put whoever on the phone on speaker and it sounded like her dad aruguing with his new wife on the phone.

"Is that Kayla, baby yo papi is stuiped." She yelled into the phone.

"Mann, how you gone call me stuipied in front of me?" He said back. We was dyin. I mean who arugues that much and then make up like crazy fast. But I wanted to ask Kayla what did the test come out to be, But I don't want to ask and she is about to get the truth out of everybody and get the worst news of her life.

"Papi, where you and mami at?" She asked after a while of them making up. I started laughing all over again these niggas old yet so damn simple.

"We turning in the drive throw now mami." She nodded as she hung up the phone. Then looked over at me.

"Mami, we gotta head downstairs if you want to see your mami." I said getting ready to leave out.

"Papi, me puedes abrazar fuerente tengo miedo?"

Translation: Daddy can yu hug me tighly? I'm scared

She asked I knew wha she said cause during these two weeks we had together she taught me a little some some.

"Ma el estres que. Te amo tu papa te ama y tiene sus fieles hermanos.

Translation: Ma don't stress it. I love you, your dad loves you and your faithful brothers.

I said hugging her tightly like she asked and she sounded as if she was crying. These past days hasn't been so stressful but all of a sudden they come then she becomes stressful. I don't like to see her like this . I don't know if her dad know whats going on but his ass is gonna find out tonight.

Back in the kichen

Quavo POV:

" MAN HOW THE FUCK YOU GONE TELL ME THAT AIN'T YOU MUTHAFUCKING BABY NIGGA DON'T COME TO ME BOO WHOOIN' WHEN THE BITCH HAVE YO FRIENDS IN YO BED." I yelled at Aug. This nigga think I'm lying cause he made Kay cry he even over here talking mad shit about her like she ain't shit bruh. Like you choosing a hoe over yo muthafucking sister bruh this bitch slept with the who fucking planet yet you taking up for her. I need me a blunt before I kill this nigga.

"Yo, bruh shut the fuck up ok. All the truth comes out at the dinner table and we gone see who was lying then. How bout that?" He said like that's gone solve something. He know I'm telling the truth so he might as well give the shit up.

"Aiight bruh. Don't come crying to me when ya' bitch- Oops excuse me ya' girl comes out to be something she ain't nigga." I said going along with his dumb ass. Walking past him bumping him on my way out the kitchen on purpose. Cause the nigga gone learn. I went upstairs to my room rolled up me a thick ass blunt added me some heavy shit up in that bitch make ya' ass hoke if ya' can't handle it. I wasn't gone smoke it now though I was gonna wait till after the lil cermony they got planned but I did smoke me a good weed added that damn pinapple spice up in the shit and smoked that shit till I heard Kay talking to lil bit.

"Tome on mami we gonna make some freashly made cookies for you and me and we are gonna eat some cookies n' cream to fill in and drink lots of 2 gallon soda." She said. Lil bit squealed like most lil kids do. I mean when I was little, lil shit like that got everybody anttention when they was lttile. Sometimes, I think Kayla preggo. She stay with lil kids and she always gotta go to the damn bathroom. She eat more then she use to and that's all my proof. Yo, I wouldn't be suprised if she just told everybody she was.