Chapter 18: Always Love You

Rayan POV:

I was headed to the beach house but when I pulled up everybody was packing up and leaving. Damn, drama started already? I pulled up behind Chris's car I hopped out looking over at Kayla that was holding on to Chris like it was her last.

"Ugh, I got this." I said taking Kayla away from him. He nodded and got lil mama from off her shoulder. 

"Hey, what's going on ma'?" I asked her. She just sniffled and tried to close her eyes.

"Aye, Ray you gonna take her and talk. We can meet you at the house aiight son." Q yelled at me

"Aiight, Ma let's roll somewhere real quick." I said to her. She just nodded and walked to my car.

But what the hell happent.....

Kayla POV: 

I can't believe this shit not again. I'm stuck with a fucking lier and a best friend that is a fucking lier. And then Rayan as a life saver. Right now I'm in my car while he talk to my dad, Q and Chris. After they finished talking they splited up and Ray came and got in his car.

"So, you gonna tell me what happent back there?" He said finally after we road down the street away from the beach house.

"Where are we going?" i asked dodging his question for now.

"We are going to go somewhere that is a surprise." He said while chuckling at me dodging the question. 

"Ok, well once we get to the surprise I'll talk for now I just want to sleep some of this headache off." i said. He nodded in understanding.

"That's fair enough, You have two hours to sleep some and we can talk. Good night." He said leaning over and kissing my forehead when he stopped at the red light. 

"Good night Rayan." I yawned. Slowly drifting off into this one foggy ass sleep.

~

~

~

~

Rayan POV:

I was driving and shit getting to my beach house wayyy in Miami which isn't to far I mean I drive fast anyway. I keep looking over at Kayla, I know it got something to do with Denzel. I kinda figured it when she didn't really want to talk about it. I care about this girl to much, she may have been with him for those two weeks but she was texting and calling me during those two weeks. 

Once I pulled up at the Beach House I got her bags and my bags then took them in the house. I came back out opened her door and got her out carrying bride style. Once I got her up the stairs and got her conformable on the water bed I took her shoes and pants off. Then I got her shirt off. I know her to well. Then, I took off all my shit I guess we could just talk in the morning.

1 am 

Kayla's phone been ringing for the longest. Man, a nigga don't have time for this shit I looked down to see it was Denzel. What the hell this nigga want? He been calling all night, bruh if she didn't answer think about her trying to get some damn sleep. But it stop ringing, no later then 5 seconds the shit started back ringing. I got the shit and answered it.

"Yo, it's fucking 1 in the morning shawty still sleep and you waking up other niggas man. Take yo desperate ass to sleep, Damn." I said then hung up the fucking phone. Man, a nigga don't even want to hear the shit he had to say. Man, a nigga ain't even feel like going back to sleep no more even though I was tired. I just got my lazy ass up and got in the shower. Once it got hot enough to where it had steam on the bathroom mirror, I hopped in and day dreamed about me and Kayla. For some odd reason I don't even know I just keep daydreaming about her.  But I know for sure that we are gonna talk about this.