Chapter 20: Forgive ME!!!!

August POV:

It's been a week since that little truthful shit happened at the beach house. I've been trying to get a reach on Kayla but evrrytime I call I get a voicemail and when I ask the rest they say they never heard anything from her. But I can tell they are lying. Today I was going to head to the studio since everybody keep giving hints on that's were she might be.

When I got there I seen a unfamiliar car parked outside of the studio and it seem kinda fishy to me unless she done hired somebody. I went to her studio recording center and heard some Jamaican accent like that shit was strong too.

"Aye yo wassup my nigga." I said when I seen it was that nigga Marley.

"Aye man, when ya gone come back to ma town man?" He asked while Kayla ain't even care for my presents (I think that's how to spell it????)

"Aye bruh I got you. So, Kayla Lopez when can I hit up the studio man." I say sitting down on the other side of her.

"Kevin Gates want to work on a song with you so pretty soon." She said editing the song she just did with Marley.

"Ok, cool. So um, can we have lunch or something to talk about some of this stuff ya' know what I'm mean." I said looking at her through my shades that seem to be dark as hell right now.

"I guess sir busniss only." She said writing some lyrics down for some other artiested.

"Ok, so 8:30 is the time I'll pick you up or..." I trailed off.

"No sir, I'll meet you there since I have lunch right now." She said getting up so did Marley and she hugged him and he slipped her some weed and his number. Yeah, nigga I seen that.

"Ok, um so meet you at Ruby Tuesday?" I asked her crossing my hands and toes and waiting for her answer.

"....Yeah see you there. See, sometime next week Mr. Marley." She said smiling at him.

"No, man I'll see you next week." He said in that deep ass accent. He kissed her cheek dapped me and left. Lil slick ass muthafucker.

"Aye, so you want to go to red lobster?" I asked. She looked at me like don't even get started.

Once we got to the red lobster well, when I got there. She already had a table and was sipping on apple juice.

"Ok, before you say your sorrys I just wanted it to be known that whatever you gotta say is gonna just add up to more and more bullshit because you put a bitch before your own friend I mean we may not be blood but damn you could've had some respect with for me." She said mugging the shit out of me. Ok, I admited I deserve that, I did do her wrong and to answer any of you readers questions, no we are not really brother and sister we just grew up with each other and we just got attched to each other I guess but I've always had a crush on her but shit she wouldn't want to go with me.

"Look, ok just give me another chance. I know I did you wrong and I'm sorry ok? I really am but what can I say she was the first girl that didn't just use me for money ok? Yeah, she is a model and a actress but still even if she wasn't then I would've left her alone expectally if she was acting like she is now. Look, I don't know if you will forgive me ever in your life but I just need a friend ok? I need somebody that won't be agianst me ok, I need you now more then anything." I said holding her hands tightly together. I just want to have a friend that is gonna take care of me and Kayla is that girl she is the only girl I could ever see myself with.

"Well, you have a do over starting right now I forget about everything and it won't matter now. You need to be trying to hit the studio so that these songs can be done. You don't want to be poor while in need." She said getting her to go box and mine I walked her to her car and hugged her tightly. I got my friend back and I'm not messing up this time.

Kayla POV:

Ok, so I forgaved August because I mean he is my childhood friend and plus, I'm pregenat I wouldn't want to stress and I'm not going to because he is not about to stress me out knowing what happent with my other child that couldn't make it to see the day of light. I wasn't about to do that again.

Once, I got to the studio he was in there listening to the beat and stuff. He looked up at me and smiled. I kinda melted cause he has a smile that will save a homeless person during a fire.

"Hey, I like this you wrote this?" He asked when I handed him his food.

"I did he came the other day asking to work with you and I said I got the hook up I was gonna call but you came in between my other session so now you know. Oh, yeah and there is another song on there with Snootie Wild and Yo Gotti they want you to sing on their song." I said eating this good ass red big ass lobster. I looked at his food and wanted some.

"I want some." I whined. He looked at me before giving me some anyways like nigga you know the deal.

"I don't see why you couldn't just order this. I want some lobster give me some." He said with his mouth open. I gone head and gave him some.

"Aye, so on Snootie wild song I need you to sing this part liste go Shes a keeper

He don't what to do She's a keeper I wanna be... Shes a keeper He don't know what to do Then when the beat drop I want you to go like He don't know what to do then the vocial sound will be edited and shit." She I finished talking he was looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I said laughing

"Nothing, you missed me didn't you?" He said. I mean I did miss him cause through all of this I don't know what I was gonna do if he didn't come sooner though.

"Yeah, I guess but I gotta tell you something." I said getting nervous cause I don't know if he knew I was pregenat.

"Yeah, Wassup?" He said looking concern.

""I um I'm pregenat." I said closeing my eyes.....

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think he is gonna say?

Will their friendship last long?

How do you think everybody else while take this?

Their not blood sister and brother?

What's gonna happen?