Chapter 19:

Rayan POV:

We arrived at Kayla house in 30 minutes after stopping for a biscuit box or some shit like that. Her being pregnant is gonna be hectic.

When we got in the house everybody was laughing and talking like nothing happened. The first to spot Kay out was Daya.

"Hey, sissy how you doing mamas?" She said hugging onto Kayla like it would be her last.

"I'm good hey everybody! Where Layla at?" Kayla asked while still eating her honey biscuits.

"She upstairs with Kim they should be down soon. But how you feeling moms baby?" I'm assuming her real mom asked.

"I'm good actually." She said nodding her head.

"Aiight so sis since you good can ya do something for me?" Chris asked

"Yeah, talk to me." She said with a mouth full of biscuits.

"Aiight so I want to do this song with my nigga Omarian since ya' know I ain't been hanging with the nigga for the longest." She nodded for him to keep going.

"But we don't know if we should ask a girl to be in the song then I thought of you." He said grabbing a Gatorade out the fridge.

"What I gotta do with this?" She asked finishing her last biscuit. I don't know what's up with her and biscuits.

"Ma come on you can sing and get known. You can even write your own verse. Please for me." He was begging.

"OK, fine." She said and he hugged her tight. "But its gonna have to wait till I get back from Jamaica." She said throwing her trash away. Everybody looked at her like she was crazy.

"Wait, why the hell you going all the way to Jamaica?" Her dad asked.

"Cause I'm working with Bob Marely for his song Three Little Birds. He said before I start writing he want me to get a feel of being in his culture. So he gave me tickets to go to Jamaica to see how it is." She said sitting in my lap with her head on my shoulder.

"You guys are so cute!" Daya squealed.

We both laughed then Q came down stairs with Layla and she came running for Kayla.

"Hey baby." Kayla said picking her up off the ground.

"Sup sis. Whad up Ray" he said while clapping me up and hugging Kay.

"Hey Q. You going to the studio today?" Kay asked while Layla was playing in her hair.

"I might go I'll hit you up if I do though. Cause you know you gotta finish some shit that you left there right?" He asked her getting a beer and sitting by Kim who just got down here.

"Yeah I'll finish that shit up when I come back." She said headed for the door with Layla lil ass.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"Shopping baby girl needs some clothes and smell goods. Come on Daya, Kim, and mama." They all came rushing towards the door leaving just us guys.

"So, Ray...."

Here we go.....