Chapter 7: Keep it 100......!

Kayla POV:

I I think I'm falling hard for a stranger and at that a stranger that I let stay in my house. A stranger that I saved life. A stranger that I cussed out. A stranger that is yet attractive. I can't help myself. I bet he thinks I'm just another crazy fan. Well, how am I suppose to be a crazy fan if I don't even know who he is. When I was growing up he wasn't going to my school....Or was he? He could have been going to my school. I guess I have to get to know the stranger.....

Ray-Ray POV:

I don't know why but I seemed so fucking nervous this dosen't make no since. I don't want to do anything stupid to fuck up the night but I want the truth on who this girl is. And why is she being so bipolor.

Then I heard her foot steps coming up the stairs and I felt like I was in the scary movie I felt like I was going to shit on myself when she opened that door. God help me. When she came in she had a sweet smile like she did nothing wrong. 

"Um, ma I never got your name?" I said looking at her all kinds of confused because she was just smiling like she just won the lottery or something.

"Oh, Yeah I never got your either." She said looking at me like 'aren't you going to tell me.

"I'm Rayan but people call me Ray-Ray." She had her eyes open wide and her mouth was open like my name was a miltary secret. "Um, ma close your mouth before flies fly in." I said while chuckling a little.

"Yor the guy from-" 

"Yeah, I'm the guy from MB. I knew you were nothing but a crazy fan." I said grabbing my stuff about to leave.

"No, I was gonna say your the guy that used to pick on girls back when we were in school." She said crossing her arms over her chest. Ok, I got to admit I used to be a bully in school but I used to bully the guys more. I only bullied the girls because they would talk shit about me not having no dick game. So i laid they ass out and put they ass to sleep with my horrible comments but shit sometimes the hoes at the school would hurt my feelings and see I was popular and every girl would want me and that was just the first part of me not being able to trust people/girls so I picked on them. Yeah it was wrong because I made some of them cry but the again they would hurt me too at leastin the inside cause I would never show it.And for some odd reason they always like that type. But why haven't I seen her around I mean I knew everybody.

Kayla POV:

I know your all like but I thought you didn't know Ray-Ray? And I don't I know him as Rayan that's why I got so shocked becuase I mean don't get me wrong he was good looking in school he just got sexier. Plus, I tried to keep my distance from him becuase wayyyy before we was in high school he was a sweet guy but then he started hanging with Prince and Roc. I don't know their real name but ever since he started hanging with them I just lost my best friend all together. That's another reason I didn't want to trust anymore cause he was my first EVERYTHING and he dumped me like I was a piece of trash or I was those other girls. I didn't want to face the school like that because I knew he told his friends and I know I was gonna be the schools biggest hoe because he said he 'Loved me' I let him in the cookie jar and end up regretting that night.....

~Flashback~

We were at a party and he brought me since he didn't have a date. I didn't want to be a last choice so I had to be stubborn and say I wasn't gonna be a last choice but I was  forced by my mom cause she wanted me to go out and have a good time. I just went on ahead and went. When we got to the party it was packed and since he was very known for being the male hoe of the school so they thought I was the next hoe in line. And shit they might as well say so cause I gave it up the same night he forced me to come.