Chapter 4: Girls Night In....

Kayla POV: 

After Ray dropped me off I went in the house and seen both of my friends sitting on my couch drinking my damn wine.

"I guess ya'll couldn't wait on a bitch."

"Bitch, you was taking to damn long and I got thirsty." Lauren said

"Thirsty ass." I mumbled "I'll be back ya'll I gotta take a shower." I said walking upstairs to my room.

Once I got in my room I went to the bathroom and cut the shower on and let it warm up. While it warmed up I got my PJ's out I got my Betty Boop tank top and my matching pj pants. Then I got my VS matching bra and panties out with my perfume and my lotion. Then I took that in the bathroom and came back to get my matching Betty Boop shoes to complete the outfit.

~1 hr later~

I was finally out the shower and getting dressed. I spraed and lotioned up into I smelled like nothing but vanilla flowers. I love that scent though. After I finished getting dressed I put on my shoes and made CI-CI take my pictures. I put them on IG and went downstairs. 

"So, Why did you and yo boo break up?" I asked Ci when I plopped on the couch

"We broke up because I caught his ass cheating. He was on IG like this bitch pics and at first I didn't think of it as nothing serious because thirsty niggas be liking my shit to so I didn't to much care for that. Then the nigga got the bitch number and that's where it had to stop I'm sorry but I'm not about to be like most of the girls I know and wait till I go on my modling shit for this nigga to fuck the same bitch in my house. Hell no ma'am he can have her ass and she damn sho' can have his ass. He was to much for me anyway. A bitch was doing him a favor and he go out and cheat!? Bitch and the sad part is I ain't even cry over this nigga I just said have ya' shit out my house when I get back tomorrow."

"Ugh,Well damn so when was you gonna tell me you kicked my brother out hoe!?" Lauren stupied ass said she know good and well she was happy inside just want to hear somebody cuss somemore. Before she got to respond my phone started ringing. Of course it was Ray and the guys.

~Phone Convo~

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ugh I was calling cause Kim wanted to say good night. Ya know before she go to sleep."

"Yeah, Ok put my baby on the phone." I was getting excited because this was her first time even away from me for one night this is crazy.

"Mwmmy, Hwllo?" She said 

"Hello, Hey baby you bout to go to sleep hun?" I can tell she nodded her head cause she always do that when she on the phone with Q.

"Mwmmy Ray said gwood nite fwrter wifey." She said giggling in the phone. He was in the background. "Lil bit you wasn't supposed to tell her. 

"Swrry swrry otay ray not say dat." I laughed cause that was kinda cute.

"Otay babygirl tell Ray to kiss the guys goodnight for me." I said knowing he would just hit them upside their head and tell them Kay said night niggas. I laughed at the thought of him doing that.

"Otay" Then she yawned. "I sweelpy I gone in uncle Pwince room." Aww that's cute she going in uncle Prince room. I'm gonna trust this guys to watch my baby if they fuck up I'm fucking everybody up in that damn house.

"Ok, hun put Ray back on the phone." 

"Hey, lil bit had a long day." he said in a sleepy voice sexyyyy btw.

"Sound like you are sleppy too." I said kinda in a sad tone cause he was supposed to be my entertainment for the night till I fall asleep on him. I kinda miss being in his arms even though I just meet him.