Chapter 6: She's not real.....?

Ray POV:

When I turned around and Kay and Kim wasn't there then everything got blurry and next thing I know I was looking at nothing but black. All I heard was people calling my name but the one that stood out to me most was "Hey two braided freak get up.You got this old ladies pressure up." 

I don't know what happend but the same girl in the dream was standing over me. Do I know her or something? I looked around and everybody was either looking worried or shocked shit I don't even know what happent. But when I looked at the girl I'm guessing her name is 'Kayla' She looked at me and shaked her head like I did something to her. I got up and assured them that I was fine even though I don't know what happent for me to be down on the ground like that. And ain't no telling how long I was down there, prouable about 3hrs. I walked into my dance room and just like the dream the same girl was in my dance studio. I watched her from a distince then walked in and took her damn phone out the beats pill and put my phone on there.

"Yo, what the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled at me.

"Yo, the fuck is wrong with you? Your the one in my fucking dance room." I yelled back

"So fucking what my room is not ready and they sent me to your room. I would love to be in my room as much as you don't want me to be in here but guess what? I'm stuck in here with your corn roll having ass." She yelled grabbing her shit and leaving. Apprently she left her phone so she had to come back so I stared to dance. 

"Two braided freak." she tried to mumble.

"Dude if you don't have shit nice to say then DON'T say THE SHIT AT ALL. Fucking childish ass lil girl." I said looking at her.

"Nigga, you don't even know me to call me a lil girl. Your lucky enough I saved your fucking life are you could have been dead in that fucking lobby you asshole. Ungrateful ass fucker." She said walking out. I chased after her cause that's what I meant to ask her. I grabbed her by her wrist and she yanked her arm from by me and turneed around looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Hey, um you never told me what happent for me to be in the lobby almost dead." I asked hopping she would just tell me.

"Well, two braided freak, you passed out the lady at the counter said you came in and you was walking like you were drunk she said she was gonna call the cops but some old lady seen that your eyes was rolling to the back of your head. Then you landed on the counter but luckily I had left my water in my car because if you would have stayed liked that you could have died because when you pass out it is best for you to be sitting down or laying down so I laid you on the lobby floor and told them to get me somethings that will keep your blood rushing and your heart beating. I actually saved your life because if I wasn't there you would've died. While your being such a pain in the ass you should actually be kissing my ass and thanking me." She said the last part walking away to her all black Ranger Rover. 

Wow. I can't believe I actually dreamed about this gitl for once that actually turned me on.

Kayla POV: 

I don't know why but when whoever that guy is yelled at me it actually turned me on because most guy would have just let me yell at him. I don't even know him that long and I think he's cute. I just wish that Kim was still down here but she went on tour with Q. Ugh he just had to take my mini me. I guess when I get home I'll take a shower and just watch movies untile I fall asleep. I might order some take-outs.

~At Kayla's House~

Ugh,I'm so glad to be home it is so much I got to do tomorrow.  Gosh I wish Kim was here with me but she is most likly not coming to next year. So, I should be fine....Hopefully.