Chapter 5: First date and getting to know my Future....

Kayla POV: 

So after that lil dance off went down I wanted Ray to keep the first bet going. So as you all know I won. But he claim he let me when cause he didn't want me to see his real moves he didn't want me to use them anywhere else. I guess, but anyway me and Kim are getting ready to go over the guys house cause Ray wanted to take me and Kim on a date but the guys begged me to let her stay so I let her. But I think Ray made them do that cause he was talking about getting to know me somemore but I don't know.

Ray POV:

I AM NERVOSE!!!! I don't know why but I am. This is the first girl that didn't want to use me or get more then what they already got or even STOLE from me. I mean if you money hungry then say so cause then I won't fuck with you after you tell me that.

Anyway,right about now I am getting dressed with butterfly's in my stomach. I don't get why I'm so nervouse though. I would always just play it cool, I won't even be shy, or better yet I won't be thinking about this one person till 2 in the morning. I don't it's something about her that most girls just don't have. Are do have but she treat it differntly. I don't know but I do know all secrets are coming out today.

I got out of my thoughts when little hands were tugging on my pants.I look down to see Kim standing there with the biggest smile and her hands reaching up for me to pick her up so I did. I seen a flash but I didn't think nothing of....well at the time I didn't.

"Yo,lil bit where Kay?" I asked since If Kim's here that means Kay somewhere close by.

"I don't know?" She said giggling lying

"Why you lying lil bit she somewhere do I have to tickle my answer out."

"NOOooooo shhh." She said putting one hand on her lip and the other on my chest like Kay does when she sleep.

"Otay where she is then?" I said trying hard not to laugh at her face.

"mhm I don't know" She said giggling again. Ok, now that time I had to laugh cause I felt for it.

Kayla POV: 

I was sitting in he closet cause I went threw Roc's room and came in his closet and just been there for the longest and I took the picture so I can save it to my lock screen. I just love to see Kim happy everytime we come here she is always happy. She is happy to see Ray and the guys but mostly Prince I don't know why she like that afro puff.

"Hey, so are you gonna tell me where she is?" Ray asked Kim

"Kim no tatle tale." She said while crossing her srms over her chest and turning her head away from Ray. That was cute too. So I took me another picture and saved it I never knew being in Ray's closet would get me all the good pictures I should come here more offen. I just got up and got out the closet cause he was gonna find me anyway.  Snuck up behind him and then:

"BOO!" He almost jumped out his skin I swear like those cartoon shows when the eyes be in front and the body be wayyyy up in the air but then you got the necked you on the top shaking. I swear I thought I seen him do that.

"Yo, Kay don't do that. That shit could've got you killed." 

"How was I gonna die you was basicly out your skin when I said boo." I said while Kim was trying to snick off like I didn't see her from the corner of my eye. "And Kim where the hell are you going?" I said turning to her.

"I was gwoing to unwle Pwrince." she said with that sad face I can never say no to.

"It's otay baby don't cry just don't try to be snicky it's not cool babygirl. You don't want to be cool?"