Chapter 3: Meeting the Guys

Ray-Ray POV: 

I was so happy for her to meet the guys she is like the only girl that ever meet them and I kinda feel bad for that other girl that used me but it's ok I got me a good girl.

"Hey, guys I want you to meet somebody!!!" I said while they was sitting there playing the wii.

"Aye, yo who is the next fan you brought here." Roc said making everybody laugh but I didn't find nun of that shit funny.

"Hey, dat ain't fwnny!!!" Kim yelled

"Awww thanks lil bit."

"Aye, who kid? Cause she cute yo like fr. Whats lil bit name?" Prince asked 

I was gonna answer but Kay Answered for me "Her name is Kim and she my baby." She said smiling so I wanted to make her smile wider 

"Yeah, That's our baby!!!" I said smiling she looked at me like 'why df you said that' But if I was to get close to her I gotta get close to Kim first.

"Ok, so who is this fine thing right her." Roc said she didn't even smile see normally girls would smile, blush or even did that damn girly giggle but she didn't do nothing but gave him a blank ass stare.

"Ok, the names Kayla or Kay but you can't call me that you seem like the flirt here and I don't want yo corny ass." She said with loads of attitude yeah shes a keeper.

"Babe chill his actually the ass of the group." I said looking at her mad face it was cute actually.

Kayla POV:

See this nigga with lil curls in his hair is getting on my nervous he sitting here trying to flirt but damn. You ain't even ask for my damn name what make you think I would be like all the rest of the hoes he ever even met. 

"Well sorry chicka, just trying to be friendly."

"Ray what did I tell you I don't need?" I asked Ray trying to make this Roc guy mad.

"Oh, you said you don't need anymore friends you had enough of those and if you wanted a friend he would be gay cause you never had a gay friend." He said going along with it. 

"Well damn nigga-"

"Bad word mwmmy mean man use bad word!!!" Kim said being loud and dramatic I like how she did that doe cause I didn't want to hear what he had to say.

"Mean man should say sorry shouldn't he." I said when she walked over to the light skin with the afro. 

"Hey, sorry for not introducing ourselves that's rude of us all, I'm Prince the guy that's still playing the wii is Prod and the mean man" He said more to Kim "Is Roc."

"Nice to meet you Prince so who is this guy." I asked pointing at Ray trying to be funny

"You trying to be funny." I laughed cause that was pretty funny. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs where I'm guessing is his room. I went a laid on his bed and got very comfy 

"Who said you can get comfy in my bed?" 

"Me, myself and I." I said getting smart

"Really now." He said inching closer to me. I nodded my head cause I kinda figured if I was to say something he was gonna shut me up with doing something stupid.

"Oh,big girl can't talk now can she?" I stood up on his bed cause I'm still like 5'5 and he is taller then me.

"What you was saying two braids." I sai feeling taller then him crazy right?

"I was saying yo lil ass betta get them shoes out of my damn bed for you get tackled to the ground."

"Sure I would what you gonna do then?" He smirked and pulled me down by my legs and pinned me down by my arms I struggled to even get out his tight grip. Then he started to plant wet kisses all over my face.

"Dude this is just nasty yo. You got all your slob on me."

"Come on Kay you enjoy kisses that are wet and sloppy."

"No it's just-"

ring, ring, ring

Ray started to disapper I was dreaming about a guy I just meet.

"Kay get your phone." I looked over and there he was in his room and in his bed so this wasn't a dream?

~Phone Convo.~

"Hello?"

"Now bitch I know good and hell well you is in you damn house."

"Oh, shit Ci I forgot I'm at my boyfriends house and I lost track of time."

"Bitch since when did you have a man!?"

"Since last month now um what was we going to do anyway?"

"We was having a girls night in and you was gonna let Kim stay. Oh and by the way me and my boo broke up." she said kinda sad

"Awwww hun I'm sorry to hear that what happend?"

"If you get ya ass down here then I could tell you and bring Kim cause I know she ain't with Q she got no choice but to be with you." She said prouable pissed

"Ok, Ok, I'm on the way."

~End of Convo~

"Ugh"

"So, I'm your bofriend now for a month?" Ray said with this smirk on his face

" Yeah Yeah don't flatter yourself."

"Oh, I wasn't going to." He said while laughing

"Um, one question though." I asked cause after that dream I'm starting to think it really happend.

"Wassup"

"Um, did we ya know do anything?" I asked hoping he got the hint

"Oh, did we have sex?" I nodded "Maybe." He said with that stupid ass smirk on his face.

"Rayyyyy I'm serious did we?"

"Nah ma we didn't do nothing cause I didn't want nothing to come out of that plus I didn't know if you was ready yet so don't trip. I'll tease but I'll wait till you are really ready."

"Oh, I thought you ugh, nothing wheres Kim."

"Downstairs with the guys they are actually cute with lil bit." He said pulling out his phone and showing me a video he did with all of them playing with Kim.

"Awwweee that is cute!!!" I squealed.

He was just staring at me like he was thinking I kinda figured he didn't see me so I went to the bathroom and waited till he was actually snapping out of the think about Kayla zone.

Ray-Ray POV:

When I was out the thought of Kay I snapped out of it and seen she wasn't there anymore. My first thought was she left me not even caring anymore I went to the bathroom and got a real suprise. Kay sitting in the mirror fixing her hair I don't think she noticed me though. So I wrapped my arms around her wasited and was thankful she is not like the other girls.

"You finally stop thinking about Kay." she said giggling

"Yeah, but I thought you left."

"And why would I do that? Plus where would I go once I leave here home? Yeah right." then she turned around in my arms "I'm not like those girls Ray." She said looking in my eyes.

"I wish I could tell myself that." I said looking down.

She left my head up by my chin "I wouldn't want to hurt you. Trust me getting hurt is one of the most painful things yet. Excpecally by the person you love and think love you."

"Right, that's why your my keeper. Didn't you have to go with Ci?"

She thought for a sec then reality hit her "Right, but you sure you want me to go I'm cause I can always tell her we can do this another time ya know."

"Na I'll just text you plus we missed our first date anyway but Kim might not want to go." I said looking down at her.

"Your right she done been around MB to long." She said laughing. I kissed her and whispered n her lips "I'll miss you." I confessed.

"I'll miss you too." 

Black Chyna in Media