Chapter 12: Meeting the Crew 2

Kayla POV:

As soon ass August came out of the gate I ran towards him. It felt like years since I seen him and I just don't know why. I alway's knew that he would become a R&B singer but now that he is we don't even have time to talk nor have a lil blunt or two. You see when we were younger we were the popular kids and not becuase he can sing and not because I was cute or he was handsome it was becuase of we told it how it is wheather you wanted to hear the truth or rather you wanted to bully somebody. We were like twins we was always by each others side you would have thought we were twins but we're not....Well at least that's what my grandma told me.

When I got to Aug he dropped his suit case and I jumped right in his arms like I used to when we were little. I know your not supposed to have a favrite brother but he is mine. Then there is Chris when his not around then Q comes around when there is trouble or when we need some protection it's cute becasue I love being the younger one. Even though I was hugging Aug what was running through my mind is how am I suppose to introduce Ray to the rest of them. I mean Chris, Kim and Aug isn't the problem nor is Adrinna or Zendaya. But the real person I'm worried about is CHYNA.

Black Chyna POV:

I can't wait till I go see KAYLA she is the dream girl anybody would ever ask for I mean at least I would ask for her. I don't even know what it is about her that got me so love strucked over her but it's like I can't even control myself I'm glad Honey couldn't make it though cause she probable would have beat me to it. Now out of anything in this world that is one of my BIGGEST FEARS. Letting Honey get to what's mine. Even though see sin't mine she IS MINE.

Denzel POV:

Yo, I got my own muthafucking POV. Shit a nigga gotta chairish this. Anyway, I'm looking at these two gay niggas hugging like they life depend on it like nigga you can let go now. Either way it go she gonna have to let go so I'll just do it my damn self since the niggas will be standing there for the rest of this muthafucking evening. So I pushed his ass and gave her a hug I don't think she recongnized that this wasn't Aug anymore but shit a nigga needed that hug. I let go after a while and kissed her forhead.

"Nigga,I was hugging her first." Aug yelled. Nigga just feeling jelly cause I kisses her forehead.

"Anyway," I said dismissing his ass. "What have u been up to ma. Cause you know we can always go out ya feel me. Cause u need a real nigga." She started giggling it's cute doe.

"Aye, nigga dats my sister u talking to. Aye Kay what's the surprise that you wanted Kim to see so bad." He said looking at me with a glare. Nigga feeling salty or nah.

"Oh, yeah um about that y'all remember Rayan?" She said kicking her feet with her hands in het back pocket.

"Oh, yeah the dude that worked for Q."

"And the nigga that had u stressed while u was pregnant which lead to a miscarriage?" Aug said. I didn't even know about that. She looked down shaking her head yeah.

"Ok, so what's so special about him?" Aug jelly ass said.

"Welllllll I meet him um the other day and um he is in the car-"

"ARE U STUPID KAY!!!!" as soon ass he started yelling she jumped and started shaking and her lip started quivering. And from when I meet her I never really seen her this scared AT ALL. So I knew he yelling at her was a touchy thing for her.

"Aug I don't think u should have yelled at her man. There could be a reason behind all of this."

" Man, fuck that bitch fr homies." Then she started crying hard as hell bruh you would think somebody kippnapping her by the way she was crying. Yo, I felt real bad cause her own brother called her a bitch yo that shit was just mad disrespectful.