| chapter 1 |

"are you ready yuta?" mark walks in, dressed in a suit.

"yeah, is everyone else ready?" he asked, getting up from his seat.

"yep," yuta nods at his response and they both make their way downstairs.

they head out the building and jump into the van where the rest of the head team was.

"they agreed with no weapons, let's hope they keep that promise," taeyong speaks.

"they will, because they know i won't take shit from them the moment they make a wrong move," yuta says coldly,

they park in front of a mansion, they get out of the car and are greeted by bodyguards.

"they have arrived, let them in," a bodyguard says through a walkie talkie. the gates open almost immediately and the men walk through.

they are led into the large building and into a room. there, monsta x was already seated at the long table, some smoking cigars and others sipping on a glass of wine. all were dressed in suits.

"ah, nct 127. nice to see you again," changkyun smiles, everyone's attention is on the nine men, "have a seat and we can begin."

they all took a seat and waited for changkyun to continue speaking.

"well, let's get straight to it," yuta raises an eyebrow.

"cmon nakamoto, why don't we catch up a bit," changkyun smirks.

"i didn't come here to 'catch up,' so get to the point or we're leaving," yuta snarled, making changkyun shrug and put his hands up.

"easy lion, fine. clearly we've had a lot of issues between us," he started and everyone nodded.

they went on discussing, well arguing about their conflict. a few aimless threats were thrown around but yuta seemed to be the most calm.

changkyun grew frustrated that his words did not affect yuta. he wanted to get under his skin, he wanted to start a war with the man. he wanted to win.

"tell me yuta," he narrowed his eyes at him, yuta looking at him, "what are you going to do when i make you pay for everything you've taken from us? hm?"

"if 'everything that is yours' you men is money, then i can gladly give it to you," yuta nonchalantly spoke.

changkyun shook his head, "money's just the beginning of it. i've lost men because of you, i've lost a lot because of you. the time you robbed my men of their weapons, the time you stole and gambled my drugs off for your benefit, the time you took away numerous platforms of mine. i could go on and on."

yuta chuckled, "you're still crying about all of those? you were in my way, i had to kill those men of yours because they were in my way. i robbed your men because what's the use of you having weapons if you can't even hurt me with them? i gambled those drugs off because i knew they would benefit me greatly. i have those platforms now because you didn't know how to manage them."

"you asshole, you're just a greedy spoiled brat who kills whatever is in front of him and takes whatever he sees," changkyun spat.

"i suppose that is somewhat true," yuta mumbled, "but you wanna know something?"

changkyun raised an eyebrow.

"that's why i have everything you don't," yuta smirked.

"mark my words nakamoto, i'll make sure to kill you and your men off. i'll make sure to take everything of yours. just wait," changkyun glared at him before storming out the room.