| chapter 2 |

yuta's eyes scanned the now trashed place. walls were dented, papers were everywhere. shards of glass laid on the floor, tables were flipped over and drawers were thrown open. it was obvious that items were either misplaced or missing.

"who the fuck..." taeyong gritted his teeth.

"changkyun," yuta mumbled.

"do you think he really did this?" mark questioned still stunned by the state of the building.

"who else. i knew he could pull something, but nothing like this. how did he even step foot on the premises? where were our guards? our workers on the nightshift?" yuta chided.

doyoung walks in with a stern look, "somehow they got past the guards. as for the workers, they were threatened. none of them were hurt though."

yuta sighed, "bring them in, i need to ask them a few questions so i can start getting rid of that bastard."

"that bastard is really testing me hm?" yuta growled, dismissing the workers who were present the night the stunt happened.

he had found out that changkyun promised to come back, instead do something much worse than mess up a room.

"what do you think we should do?" johnny rubs his chin.

"return the favour," yuta responds.

"what do you mean?"

"let's pay them a visit."

"sir, someone has broken into the headquarters,"

changkyun's head shot up, "what?"

he ran down the headquarters where he saw the place basically turned upside down.

but what pissed him off the most was that it happened when he was there. how did they get in while he was present.

"fucking hell," he muttered.

he frustratedly ran his hand through his hair. he thought pulling that stunt on yuta would ruffle some feathers but he didn't think that they'd do the same.

"hyungwon!" he shouted.

the man rushed in the room shortly after, "yeah- oh shit. what happened?"

"nakamoto happened. looks like we're gonna use our secret weapon a little early," changkyun smirked.

"we are?" hyungwon looked at him.

"this shit has given me a reason to. go ahead and call her."

hyungwon takes one last look at the lad before walking out the room.

"you messed with the wrong man nakamoto."

changkyun takes another shot, the bitter liquid runs down his throat making his face scrunch up.

the man had been sitting on the couch, downing shot after shot ever since he got home. he leaned back and let out a sharp exhale. he rested his eyes while his mind ran back.

"son, make a run for it," his father demanded, loading his gun.

"what? no, i'm not leaving. i'm gonna help you kill off those bastards," changkyun argues, grabbing his own gun.

"changkyun no, you have to watch the money. you have to grab it before they get to it. i'll meet you in the parking lot then we can go and save your mother."

changkyun pondered for a moment. he didn't want to leave his father to fight everyone off by himself but he trusted his father.

"okay," he hesitated. he runs off, rushing to the safe to grab the money that his father ordered him to grab.