| chapter 6 |

"rika, do you know what you're getting yourself into?" soyeon crossed her arms as she watched the latter slip her earrings on.

"don't worry about me soyeon, i'll be fine," rika stated.

"no one just asks you out for lunch to get to know you in the mafia world rika, he's not to be trusted," the blonde walked up to her and placed her hands on rika's shoulders, "i just don't want you to get hurt."

rika gave her a small smile, "don't worry, i know what i'm doing. i'm not going to get hurt,"

soyeon sighs and looks at her with a worried expression which rika clearly took notice of.

"soyeon-ah, do you trust me?" the dark haired girl questioned.

soyeon let her hands fall from the girl's shoulders, "of course i do, with all i have."

"then trust me that i know what i'm getting myself into," rika says before walking past her and out the door.

the large doors of the house open revealing a bodyguard walking in with yuta. the japanese man was dressed in a dark, collared shirt with grey pants and his dark brown hair was in a side part.

"hello rika," he greeted with a wide smile.

"hello, shall we?" the man nodded, lending his hand out. rika glances at his hand then at him before placing her hand in his. he nods before they walk out the building, hand in hand.

"so where are you taking me?" rika asks.

"just wait till we get there," yuta turns his head to take a glance before turning his head back to look at the road.

rika took a moment to admire the man. the way his sleeves were slightly rolled up revealing his veiny arms as he had one hand on the wheel and the other resting on his thigh. his side profile was to die for. his sharp jawline, his flawless skin and his pointed nose. there was no denying he was extremely good looking.

"you done staring?" yuta suddenly speaks which startles her.

"i wasn't staring," she quickly faces forward.

"sure," despite not being able to see him, she could feel the smirk that was spread across his lips.

"we're here," yuta says, putting the car in park.

yuta exits the car and rushes to the passenger side to open the door for the woman. she mutters a small thank you as she gets out of the vehicle.

the setting was the last place she'd expect the most dangerous mafia leader to take her. he held the door of the small cafe open for her. she muttered a small thank you as they both entered. the cafe was small but a warm and welcoming space.

"order anything you like," yuta says. she takes a look at the menu that was displayed on the wall behind the counter.

"i'll take a vanilla latte and a chocolate chip muffin," she says to the cashier who punches the order into the cash register.

yuta smiles and chuckles lightly at her words which confuses her, "what is it?"

he just shakes his head, "i'll order the same thing."

the two take a seat near a window, waiting for their order.

"so, tell me about yourself," rika suddenly speaks.

"huh?" yuta raises an eyebrow.

"you took me out here because you wanted to get to know me better. it's only fair if i get to know some things about you to, right?" she leaned back in her seat. yuta only nodded.