| chapter 10 |

"so glad you could make it changkyun," rika smiles.

"i was surprised about the invite but i appreciate it," changkyun shares his sinister grin back.
"i see you have mr. nakamoto and his crew too hm?"

"yes, yes i do," rika says nonchalantly while yuta gives changkyun a bored look.

"anyways, what did you invite me here for exactly?"

"right, well we found some of your minions surrounding our headquarters and around yuta's," rika began.

changkyun raises a brow and leans back in his chair, "i'm just doing my job sweetheart."

rika smirks and yuta gives him a scoff.

"well you're clearly not doing your job very well," yuta retorts making changkyun roll his eyes.

"you don't need your minions to keep spying on us anymore," changkyun furrows his brows in confusion at the latter's words.

"what do you mean?"

"all you need them to do if fight for their lives and yours."

changkyun scoffs, "you're gonna kill me or something."

rika shrugs her shoulders and looks him dead in the eyes, "let's get this straight, i want you out of my way and that clearly won't happen as long as you're alive. so yes, i'm gonna kill you," her lips tug up into an innocent smile. "but since i'm nice to the pitiful i will give you a chance to try to kill me too. plus, it's no fun when there isn't a struggle."

"you're making a big mistake baby," changkyun snarls.

yuta grimaces at the pet name, "what? you scared?"

changkyun shoots the japanese man a glare, "of you guys? please, you're all talk. especially you kitten," he smirks at rika.

"well then show me what you got little mouse," she taunts, "exactly 8 days from now, meet me at the abandoned hospital 15 minutes from here, we'll send you the address just for you to be sure. you in?"

changkyun rubs his chin with his index finger and looks down. if he was being completely honest, he didn't want to take part in this at all. however he didn't want to look weak, time and time again yuta made him look like a helpless and weak idiot but this time he wanted to prove himself.

"fine, i'm in. i wish you the best of luck mr. nakamoto and ms. arai," he stands up from his seat and begins to walk out the door.

"you'll need the luck more than us mr. im," he hears yuta's fading voice say the farther he walked away until he was out the room and the doors were closed behind him.

the next few days, the gangs went through endless training. from the crack of dawn to the late hours of dusk, all they were focused on were getting stronger and smarter. they knew they needed to get more strategic and quick than they ever have been. if they were great at fighting, they need to be greater. one small mistake could cost everything.

"rika, let's take a small break, get something to eat," soojin ushers the japanese girl to follow her and the rest of the girls.

rika continued to punch and kick the punching bag in front of her, showing no signs of stopping, "you go ahead, i'm not hungry."

soojin sighs, "rika how are you gonna fight properly if you don't even have anything to give you strength? you need to eat."

"fine fine, i'll be there in a bit."

soojin gives her a look before nodding and leaving the room.

rika carries on with her training, practicing reflexes, speed, technique and accuracy. she didn't even notice that an hour had passed until she heard a knock at the door.