Part 5

Y/N POV

When I woke up, I saw that I wasn't in my bed in Toronto or in Queens. I blearily opened one eye, trying to figure out where I was. Then it hit me. I must've fallen asleep at Peter's house. I tried sit up and grab my phone to call my Mother and tell her that I was fine, and not dead, but I couldn't move at all. I was still half-asleep, but I knew that that wasn't normal. Then I looked down at my restraints and saw that they were arms. I gasped, then looked up and saw that it was Peter, hugging me in his sleep. I saw that his baby face was so peaceful while he slept.  I debated whether or not to just go back to sleep and enjoy the cuddle, but in the end I thought it would be best to get up and call my Mother. I wriggled around, trying to escape, but Peter gave out a sleepy moan and held me tighter. He probably thought I was his Sir Cuddle Bear teddy, I reasoned.

With my face squished tighter in his arms than before, I said "Peter, lemme go, I can't breathe."

When he just snored, I grumbled, "Cmon, I hafta go" I tried to squirm under, but it was no use. Then getting claustrophobic and seeing that I was very much trapped, I yelled. "May, help"

May ran over with her hair still in curlers and in a nightgown saying "Where's the fire?" Then seeing me with Peter, she grinned "Ooh, you two make the cutest couple"

Flabbergasted, I spluttered "We aren't, I don't know how this happened, but help me please, I can't breathe.

Disappointed, Aunt May said "Oh, ok. You sure you don't wanna stay that way?"

"Um, I'm getting claustrophobic, May help me please!" I begged as Peter squeezed even tighter.

Aunt May laughed. "Wait right here"

"What else was I going to do? Go on a walk?" I said rhetorically to myself.

When Aunt May came back, she was holding a mega phone. She winked at me and put it right up to Peter's ear. Then she pressed it, yelling. "Pete you're squishing y/n, you have to wake up."

He halfway cracked open an eye and muttered "Five more minutes," But, he loosened his grip.

"Hey, Peter" I whispered, now feeling guilty about waking him up. I rubbed his arm and said "Can you let me go now, please?"

Then a lopsided, goofy smile spread across his face like melted honey as he hugged me. "Y/n" he said dreamily. I blushed, not sure if it was a dream making him smile or the thought of me. I patted his head like a dog, noticing how soft his curls were. I managed to escape and grabbed my phone to dial my Mom.

"Where are you?" She screamed "I've been worried sick!"

"I'm so sorry Mom, I just woke up now, I fell asleep. I'm fine though."

On the other end, my Mother grumbled angry yet unintelligible things at me. "This is your first and only warning. Next time you pull a stunt like this, you'll be grounded until you move out."

"Got it." I gulped, thinking about a grounding that would last that long. My Mother hung up.

Aunt May came over, chuckling. "You're lucky she didn't ground you. Also, do you want some breakfast?"

My grumbling stomach agreed with Aunt May, but thinking back to her pancakes from yesterday, I hesitated.

"Don't worry," Aunt May laughed, guessing correctly what my internal struggle was. "They're toaster waffles this time. I can't mess those up."

I smiled and sat down at the kitchen, ready for some waffles. Soon enough, a bedraggled Peter sat down beside me, with a case of bed head that could rival my own.

"Morning, sunshine" I said, teasing him.

He looked over at me with his puppy dog eyes still only half open.

"Mornin" He mumbled. Then he realized that I was still there. "Did you sleep over?" He asked, more awake now.

Before I could go to the trouble of answering, Aunt May did it for me while she plated the waffles. "Do you not remember? You two both slept together on the couch, it was quite adorable. I took a few photos, see?" She then showed the phone to us both. In the picture, Peter had his arms wrapped around me and we were both asleep under a fluffy blanket, looking very happy. Peter blushed profusely, and apologized.

"No need, we both fell asleep. It wasn't anyone's fault." I smiled, hoping that he couldn't see that I was blushing as well. As I wolfed down my waffle, Peter spoke up. "Hey, y/n do you want to hang out today? I have two tickets to the science lab downtown. I mean if you're free and you want to come, which you probably don't..."

I cut him short, seeing that he was going to continue to go on. "For sure, seeing a lab sounds very fun. Let me just head home and get changed. I'm still in your shirt." I grinned and he looked delighted that I had agreed. When I turned to go I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was mouthing yes and fist pumping silently. I giggled to myself and went home to get ready for the big day.

Tom Holland I'm no photographer but I can picture us together

I know this chapter wasn't too long, I'll try to write a longer one next up. But I adore writing these embarrassing scenes. Lmao ;)