Part 15

Y/N POV

When I woke up, I patted around the bed to find Peter, but there was just an empty patch of air where he used to be. I sighed, and heaved myself out of bed. If there was no prospect of cuddling, what was the point? When I threw on some clothes though, I noticed that all my wounds had been carefully bandaged up while I slept. Godammit, Peter was way too good for me. I walked into the kitchen, and saw that he was making pancakes.

"Pete why do you have to be such a good boyfriend?" I complained, kissing his cheek.

He blushed, goofily smiling as he said "I try, but you're the one who inspires me to be a better person."

I gave him a hug, and devoured his pancakes, which were the best ones I'd ever eaten. As I ate, Peter spoke up. "Y/n, I know our homecoming wasn't the best-"

I interrupted him then, "Petey, no! Yes, there could've been more dancing, but I got to fight a villain! And I got to spend it with you, that's all that mattered."

He shook his head in disbelief, unable to believe me. "Well, I have a surprise for you today to make up for it!"

"Ooh, really?" I said excitedly. "I love surprises!"

"Put on something nice, or really anything, you look good always," He nervously rambled, twiddling his thumbs. Then he caught himself, and smacked himself in the face. He continued. "Sorry, then meet me by our secret spot."

"Okie dokie." I said, mock saluting.

I put on my favourite f/c dress, with a matching necklace. Then I put my hair in a bun, and put on some f/c wedge heeled shoes. When I arrived at our secret spot, the waterfront area where we shared our first kiss, Peter was there, in a tuxedo. I gasped, looking around at the transformed area. All around were fairy lights, making the lake glitter. There was a table for two in the corner under an oak tree, and there was even a gramophone for music!

"You did this for me?" I whispered, teary eyed with joyous emotion.

"Of course, you're my everything, y/n." With that, Peter turned on the gramophone. He extended his hand to me gentlemanly, and we slow danced around. I lay my head on his chest while we swayed slowly to the music.

I felt his strong arms wrapped around me in safety and I smiled as he whispered "Happy homecoming."

For the first time in my life, it really did feel like I was coming home.

Tom Holland, kiss me (or marry me) if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

Welp, I'm done my first book ever. Was it good? Anyway, thanks again for reading and tell me stuff in the comments. I love y'all :)