chapter 6

2 am. Can't go back to bed. Cold and sore.

I grab my phone and scroll through my twitter feed. Of course, everyone I follow is annoying.

I lock my phone and put it to the side. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around the room to find something quiet to do. Nothing. There is nothing to do. SHIT! I have homework! I get up from my bed and rush to my desk. I grab a pencil and paper and quickly go back to my bed.

-
It's 10 in the morning, who could be ringing the door bell at this time? So tired.

I peep through the hole to find a young and beautiful woman. I open the door to greet her.

"Who are you?" I said with confusion.

"Anne. I am your doctor. I am here to help you recover?" she walks in and awkwardly stands in my home.

"Right..."

"Let's get started shall we?" she walks into my kitchen and guides me to sit at the table.

"Since this is your first day, we're gonna take it slow. You need to feel that you are beautiful. You need to let the food not control you. You are beautiful, and that's what I am here to show you. To let you find your beauty and to be healthy."

"Um... Alright... Why do you do this?"

"I think it's sad."

"What exactly is said about it?" I am very nervous and I am about to cry. I am so scared and she's looking at me...

"All of it. It's sad how girls see themselves as worthless. We are human. Nothing is perfect about us. I know it's hard, believe me. I suffered with it too. I couldn't find anything I liked about myself. But that changed. I see beautiful all around you. Not everyone is going to be normal weight. But that's okay. The only thing that makes a person ugly is there personality. If they're a heartless bitch, then they're ugly. They may be pretty on the outside, but deep with in they are not. You are special and deserve to feel beautiful. Don't let a number control you."

She's right, but they're all lies. I am not beautiful. I am not skinny. I am nothing. All of those words mean nothing to me.

"I am gonna start you off with a healthy breakfast. You can go do whatever until it's done. Your mom told me where everything is and how you like your food."

I smiled and quickly walked to the living room. I open the chest table and grab myself a blanket. I grab the remote and lay down on the couch. I put my blanket over me and turned the tv on. I flip to the Nickolden station to watch Spongebob. This is one of my favorite shows. As I watched, the harder I laughed.

"It's done!" I heard Anne yell from the kitchen.

I slowly get up to walk to the kitchen.

"Vi, I'll bring it to you. Sit." she smiles at me and goes back to the kitchen.

She sits out a breakfast in bed tray right in front of me. On the tray was oatmeal, berries, nuts, yogurt, and some orange juice. I grab some berries and put in my oatmeal. I take some nuts and put it in my yogurt. I grab the oatmeal and take a bite. I feel so shitty. Anne is eating with me because she thinks it'll help.

"It's okay sweetie. I know it's hard." Anne lightly hugs me.

"I can't do this! I need to spit out!" I get up but I'm instantly pulled down.

"Violet, you are strong. Swallow it."

I swallowed it. I hate myself.

"Finish your breakfast. Please."

"Okay."

-
"How was your day?" my mom walks into my room.

"Stupid. Horrible"

"Baby, it's for the best" she sits on my bed and cuddles me.

"I know. I couldn't do anything about it though. I felt gross."

"Two more weeks... Okay?"

"Okay... But I have school next week."

"I'll see what needs to be done. Okay? Sorry I couldn't make it for dinner. What did you eat?"

"Mac and cheese" of course I'm lying. Anne left before supper. Told her my mom was gonna be home.

"Mmm, I'm gonna go make some food. Make sure all of your work is done by Friday"

"Okay" she walks out the room and closes the door.

All my homework is done and I'm bored. I miss Ed. But I'll see him in two days. Which means my mother leaves in two days.

I grabbed my laptop and got on tumblr. I reblogged as much as I could until I got bored. I switched over to twitter to see if anything great is happening. I suddenly saw "People to Follow" and there it was, Michael Clifford. Do I need to creep on him? Do I? Yes. No. Yes? I quickly shut my laptop to avoid the whole situation.

I turned on my tv to get me to fall asleep.

_____________________
hey hi hellooo

im gonna try to put michael in this more but i want it to seem realistic. she cant just bump into michael and be like hey were in love!

no they hate each other so ya im working on it