chapter 18

i woke up and michael was gone. i was a little sad. i got up from his bed and headed downstairs. i smelt breakfast which smelt good. around the corner was red headed Michael.

"hi" i softly spoke.

"hey babe" he smiled.

i could tell he was making breakfast for the both of us which made me feel a little scared. i started to feel sick from thinking how much weight i could gain from this. i tried not to show my emotions because i don't feel like this is something people should know about me.

"i'm vegan!" i yelled out from being filled with anxiety.

"oh wow reallly? i am so sorry i didn't know" michael said with disappointment.

"it's okay, i really appreciate what you did for me."

michael put the spatula down and put the lid over the bacon. he walk towards and cupped my cheeks with his hands. he didn't say anything. he just smiled and stared. i looked down and could feel every little thing that could go wrong. i wish i didn't have to think about every worst possible scenario. i don't understand why i can't just be happy with who i and what i do. michael is so perfect and he makes every little thing positive in the best way. i don't understand why he is standing here with me. out of all the people in the world, me.

"are you okay?" michael spoke out in the softest voice.

"yes. i'm just thinking about how much i want to watch the winter soilder."

"as in captain america?"

"no as in iron man..."

he giggled and walked away to the living room. he looked back and held up the dvd and smiled.
he put the dvd in the player and told me to sit down and get comfortable. he went back to cooking and offered me something to eat but i insisted he nothing of the sort to go through the work of cooking for me. of course 15 minutes later he finally agreed to leave it alone.