chapter 11

*michaels pov*

It's 2 am and I can't sleep. Hostpital's scare me and I'm sleeping here for the night. Ed's sleeping all the way over on the otherside of the room.

But look at her, she sleeps so peaceful. Her short little breaths and crazy hair is so cute. I don't know why, but I wanna kiss her. I wanna feel her...

I wish she was awake. I want to just talk, here what she has to say. I barely know her, but she has an affect on me every time I'm around her.

I need to wake her. I need too... but she's going through a lot.

I shook her lightly, "Grohl"

"Should I call you Vi? I don't know, Vi wake up"

She moved a little but came closer into me.

"Violet"

I stared at her for awhile. Just admiring her beauty.

"Vi please..."

She squirmed and opened her precious eyes, "Yes?"

What do I say? Oh I just wanted to wake you because I wanna kiss you??

"Um, hi"

"Why did you wake me?" she sat up and looked at me confused.

"Just wanted to chat..."

"About? Clifford, it's whatever ti-"

"It's 2, just saying"

"It's 2 in the morning and you woke me up to chat? You suck so much" she chuckled.

"I wanna get to know you"

"Can't you wait til Monday?"

"I guess..."

"Get some sleep" she kissed my cheek.

Fuck. I'm going for it. I grabbed her face and kissed her.

-
*vi's pov*

He's kissing me...

I stoped and looked at him. His eyes are so fucking innocent. I barely know him, I'm not sure if this is right. Maybe it is? Maybe it's not? I'll never know unless I kiss him... Whatever, I need to feel this.

I kissed him again putting my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist and put me over his lap. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I glady gave. His hands travled to my legs. He touched my thigh and I flinched.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... I need sleep..." he can't know about my cutting.

"Um, okay..." he looked down.

"No. No. I liked the kiss, I promise you. We can continue it Monday. Okay?" I kissed his cheek and layed back down.

"Okay..." he said quietly.

I hope I didn't hurt him. But I need to protect myself. I can't let anyone in that easy. He's sweet and hot, but I can't.

"I adore you, Clifford"

"I adore you, Vi" he kissed my forehead and pulled me in close.

I don't even know what happened in the past 5 minutes, but I'm content for now.

-

It's 6 am and I can't go back to sleep. I'm so sweaty and I have to pee. I'm connected this machine and I'm not sure if I can get up. I wanna call for a nurse but I want to avoid Michael right now... Not that I didn't like what happened, becacusr I did. It's just... I'm scared he'll leave me. That's happened to me too many times.

I scooted away from him enough for me to call for the nurse. It was a minute or two before she came in.

"Can I help you?" she whispered.

"Um, can I get out of this and pee?" I whispered back, nervously.

"Yeah, do you need help?"

"I'm fine" I got out of the blankets and slowly got off the bed. I almost fell but managed to stay up. I walked quietly to the door, not wanting to wake anyone up. The door was squeaky, but I managed to not wake anyone. The hostpital was cold, the hallways were huge and empty, and you could only hear beeping from machines or the tv.

I saw the bathroom and walked quickly towards it. I pushed on the heavy door and walked to the mirror. I lifted up hostpital dress and starred.

"Fat"

"Ugly"

"If you think Michael would ever think you're cute, than you're crazy"

"Put your dress down before someone walks in and sees your fat stomach"

"STOP!" I screamed.

I walked quickly to the stall and sat on the toilet and started crying.

How did I let myself get fat? Like how? Why didn't anyone tell me, "don't eat that, you'll get fat!"? I'm so tired of everything. I just want to be happy. I want to find something that distracts me from everything.

I shook my head and got up. I unlocked the stall and walked out of the bathroom. I walked down the hall and then ened up realizing that I had to pee. But the feeling went away.

I got to my room seein Michael sleep like an angel and Ed awake?

"Are you okay? Where did you go?" he asked in a loud tone.

"Ed, I'm fine. I had to pee. Lower your voice he's sleeping." I looked at him like I was desprate.

"Do you like him?"

"No! I barely know him..."

"Doesn't mean you don't have a crush on him"

"Well I don't! Go back to bed" I walked back to my bed and snuggled back into his chest. I still wasn't tired. I decided to explore Michael, not in a creepy way though...

I looked at his cute hair which was dyed, all the way down to his feet. His music taste is so fucking amazing. His feet are big but adorable. His face is just... so cute. I wanna pinch his cheeks. I wrapped my arm around his torso and slowly drifted off to sleep.

_______________________

crappy chapter sorry

i made luke gay and i feel awkward about it but ITS KOOOL

i binged again but i purged it so im good