chapter 13

Back to school today, yay!

I just realiezed I have 3 weeks of school left and then I graduate. Which I'm totally excited about.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. My mom had already left, so that means I was getting a ride with Ed.

*buzz buzz*

I grabbed my phone seeing text from Ed telling me he's on his way.

I walked through the hallway doors. The halls stunk and everyone was goofing around. I hated this school more than anything.

I hooked my arms on to ed and walked to my locker.

Ed was like my body guard. He made sure no one could hurt me. I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

I shoved through smelly people to get to my locker. I swear people here are so dirty.

I got to my locker and opened it up. I grabbed my books and headed to class. Ed wanted to take me but I told him I was fine. He's been clingy lately and I don't live it very much.

I walked into the classroom and rushed to my seatbto avoid everyone. I sat down and put my books to the side. I put my head on the desk and waited for class to start.

It was 10 minutes into class and Michael hasn't showed. To be honest he's all I've been thinking about. And I'm not sure if that's a good or band thing.

The teacher told us to get with our partners but mine wasn't here...

I pulled out my phone and decided to text him.

Me: where are you???

clifford👽: home?

Me: why arent you at school?

clifford👽: i got to go

I knew this was gonna happen. I knew I was going to be doing this alone.

For some reason I just want to cry. I hate this feeling so much. When you want to cry for absoultely no reason at all.

The bell rang for lunch. This was always the time where fucking idiots would chase to the cafeteria bumbing and shoving into everyone.

I walked into the cafeteria smelling disgusting food. School lunches are never good. I'm suprised kids are that stupid to eat something so gross.

I scanned the room to look for Ed. Couldn't find him, which made me panick.

I turned around and there was Ed.

"Hi, love." he said warmly.

"Take me to the store."

"What? Why?"

"I'm hungry..." my voice cracked.

"Oh my gosh! Yay!"

He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me through the crowd. He dragged down the hall.

"Okay, I can move on my own!" I said as my breathe was fading out.

He let go of me as we got to the car. I walked to the otherside and got in. I buckled my self in, "Actually, can we go to Dairy Queen?"

He smiled real big, "Sure, babe."

We arrived at Dairy Queen.

"Drive thru?"

"Yes." I hate eating front of people. I feel like they think I'm fat, which I am.

We go to the window to get out food. We waited a couple minutes before they gave it to us.

I order chicken strips and fries. Plus a mango pineapple smoothie.

I started chewing on some fries and taking all the pleasure of it that I could. It tasted so good. The grease and salt happily went down my throat. I grabbed a chicken strip and started chowing it down. It tasted so good. It wasn't long until it all disappeared.

We arived at school and that's when I started getting looks.

My anxiety started to kick in. I could feel myself shaking.

People were always staring at Ed and I. I didn't understand why.

-

I was laying in bed and couldn't stop thinking about Michael. I wanted to know why he was gone.

clifford👽: i'll be there in 10. and i won't take no as an answer.

_____________________

idk i suck sorry i didnt know what to write and im stressed out from school

and shawn mendes followed me💕

next chapter should be better