chapter 3

"So..." my mom says.

"So?"

"Who's the boy?"

"No one."

"You can tell me anything, Honey." she rubbed my leg and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and stayed quiet the whole ride home.

"Did you eat lunch today?" she was shaking a little.

"Yes..." I feel bad about it.

"Promise?"

"Yes, you can ask Ed if you want."

"No honey, I believe you."
Everyone knows she doesn't believe me.

-

I got out of my clothes and into my sweats and sweatshirt.

I walk down stairs to see my mom talking to a guy outside my door. As I walk closer, I see it's just a pizza delivery guy. I really hope she doesn't expect me to eat that. I already it today and I feel guilty enough about it already.

"Got some pizza for us tonight..." my mom said with a worry look.

"Us?"

"Well yeah... I was hoping we could watch movie and eat pizza."

"I am not eating tonight."

"Why not? Please? For me?"

"No mom."

"Fine..." she said in a shaky voice.

Fuck fuck fuck. I walk back to my room and decide to lay in my bed until I decide to go to bed. But as time passed, I was super bored. I decided to put Netflix on and watch Friends. I swear I can relate to that show so much. The friendship they all have is so lovely. I wonder if Michael and I could have that friends- Michael? Did I just say Michael? Why is he popping up in my head? That prick?

I haven't been able to get him out of head since earlier. He was the biggest douche today. Not to mention I have to do this project on my own, luckily I already knew I would have to, so I planned ahead of time.

It was already 12 am and I was exaushted. But Friends is on and it's so important to watch. But I need my beauty sleep since I am going to look like hell tomorrow.

-
6 am and loud beeping in my ear. I press the snooze button and lay back down. I am so not ready for today. School sucks. Luckliy I have less than three weeks til I graduate. Because I can't deal with this hell hole anymore. But the thing I am scared about most is seeing Michael. He treats me so crappy and I have barely known him for a day. And that should say something.

Time to check my weight. 110.2 pounds. Wow, I gained. At least I didn't gain a pound, so this time I don't need to do any harm. I turn the nob to cold. I heard taking cold shower helps you burn calories. I could really burn some calories. I step in the shower and just sit there. Thinking about every possible thing. I don't like how I got here, if I could totally change eveything, I totally would but it's not that fucking simple.

-
"Hey Vi! How are you today?" Edward says cheerfully.

"I am great, I ate an orange this morning." lying, well about being 'great'.

"That's good Vi! Very proud of you love! How is the project comin' along?"

"Shitty." as I say sighing.

"Why?"

"Michael is a total douche and I am probably going to have to do this alone."

"So sorry. How about this, I'll come over after school today, and I will help you, as long as your promise to eat something today. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's something, okay?"