chapter 7

I walked down stairs to see Anne. She is so beautiful.

"Good morning, love" she smiles at me.

"Hi, I am very tired. Can you just bring up breakfast to my room?"

"Sure! Any requests?"

"I perfer nothing..." i mumbled

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing! Just bring whatever"

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. I quickly ran to the bathroom and got on the scale. 106. I grabbed a razor an cut my thigh. I cut the word fat into my skin. I rinsed the blade off and hid it in my drawer. I let the blood drip and sat on the floor. Some how tears decided to leave my eyes. I wasn't happy, and I am so tired of feeling this way. I want to just end everything.

I put on some sweats and got into bed. I turned the tv and flipped through the channels. I stopped at How I Met Your Mother because honestly, who doesn't like that show? Barney is the cutest thing ever.

Anne knocked ar the door, "Hello? I have your breakfast"

"Um, coming"

I opened the door to see a fattening breakfast. Wow! Just what I love! Eating carbs and gaining weight! Always puts a smile on my face!

-
"I have to go, but you promise you'll eat dinner?"

"I promise, Anne"

She walked out the door leaving me alone. I walked to the kitchen to find chocolate cake. It looked so tempting. I grabbed a plate and fork. I set the plate down and walked over to the knives. I grabbed a knife and put it on the table. "One slice, that's it." I said to myself.

I ened up finding myself eating 4 slices. I grabbed a cup of water and chugged it. I set the cup down and walked to the stairs. I heard my mom pull up and quickly ran up the stairs. I locked the door, turned the bath water on, grabbed a tooth brush, and lifted the toilet seat up. I put the toothbrush down my throat. Gag. Gag. Gag. Puke.

"Honey? Are you okay?"

I instantly turned the bath into the shower, I turned the faucet to cold. I stepped in and sat in the cold water. The cold water helped my cut. It made it feel numb and I couldn't feel the pain. I liked it that way.

-
"I saw that you ate the cake..."

"Your point is?"

"Did you... you know?"

"No, I didn't mom" lying as usual.

"Well, just remeber tomorrow I leave for the weekend" she sat down and started eating her food.

"I know, Ed can still come, right?"

"Yes... but I will be calling"

"Typical..." I mumbled.

"Where are you going?" i asked.

"To the city" she said while chewing her food.

The city was my favorite place. We lived just about 2 hours away from Manhattan. We lived in Castlebury, Connecticut. It's not far from New York. I hope to move to the city in the summer. Hopefully Ed will come with.

"Is Anne coming tomorrow?"

"Yes, but I won't be here after work. She will leave when Ed gets here. Ed is going to also help you eat this weekend. Alright?"

"Alright..."

"I will wake you up in the morning to say bye. And all of your work better be done by tomorrow morning"

"Alright. Night, love you" I kissed her cheek and went upstairs.

I went upstairs and washed my face. I got under the covers and texted about tomorrow. Before he could reply, I drifted off to sleep.

____________________
so im gonna put michael into the next chapter and i will update l8r today bc why not

im also going to add the boys very soon and ngl i was going to make violets gay friend LUKE

ooh maybe luke can be gay and date ed???

and this chapter sucks v srry

srry 4 typos

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

I ACTUALLY CRIED WHEN I SAW MICHAEL DYE HIS HAIR I LOTERALLY CHOKED