chapter 14

I jumped down from my window and on to the car.

I tried to be less quiet but I'm literally like 394782 feet up from the ground.

It was 2:30 in the morning and I didn't really want to miss out on being with Michael.

I find it weird that I think about him so much when I have only known him for a week. But I guess it's not as weird when you think about Twilight.

Sparkling stars filled the dark blue sky. It was beautiful and quite a peaceful. I wish it stayed like this forever.

Just as I sat down, Michael pulled up.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I sat up and wiped the dirt from my butt.

I took baby steps to the car, considering I felt super awkward. I opened the door and sat in the cold leather seat.

He pulled out and of my driveway and zoomed down the street.

"How was your day?" Michael said to break the silence.

"Fine..."

"That-"

I cut him off, "Where were you?"

"I told you." he aaid with a husky voice.

Which turned me on a bit. I decided to sit in silence because I didn't really know what to say without coming off as stupid and annoying.

Michael pulled into his house. I got out and started walking behind him.

We entered his house and no one seemed to be home. Which was quite weird. It's 3 in the morning and his parents are gone.

I continued to follow him until he stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't." he said firmly.

I didn't understand what this meant.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. As we got to the fifth step, I tripped.

Michael groaned loudly and turned around to help me up. He leaned down and grabbed my hand.

"I told you don't"

"...Sorry..."

He pulled me back up and started walking me up the stairs.

We walked through the hallway and stopped at the first door on the right. I knew it was Michael's bedroom from when I woke up in it.

He pointed at the bed, "Sit."

I did as he told.

He took his shoes off as did I.

"You know what makes me mad?" he huffed.

I looked up at him as he suddenly got closer.

I looked down and shrugged my shoulders. I started breathing abnormally.

He lined my jawline with his finger, which startled me. He lifted my chin up and starred at me. He got on his knees and wrapped his arms around my torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He let go to sprawl me out on his bed. He hovered over me and started sucking my neck.

Little moans filled the room.

"I want you" he breathed into my neck.

"I-I d-"

"Don't say a word"

______________________

im gonna leave u with this bc idk what this was supposed to be

i dont want make this sound like rape

I GOT TO GO BC IDK I FEEL WEIRD NOW

AND IDK IF I CAN WRITE SMUT AND IDK WHATS GOING