chapter 9

im having a strange obsession over the powerpuff girls??

-
He drumbs to the song with his thumbs on the steering wheel. He looks so calm. He really enjoys music.

"Take a left here..." I finally spoke up.

He looked over at me and smiled. He slowed down and took a left. He pulled into my driveway and parked.

"Thanks for the ride home" I smlied at him.

"You're welcome" he giggled.

"You're a pretty chill gal" he added.

"You're not so bad yourself, Clifford"

He laughed. He got out of the car and walked me to my house. Which was weird... But it's whatever.

"Sorry for everything. I was a complete douche and I shouldn't have acted that way"

"You already apologized, it's okay" I gentley patted his arm.

"I know... So when should we start out project?"

"Come over Monday"

"Should I like give you my number? Or what do I do? I-I'm confused" he said nervously.

"Okay, calm down! Here" I giggled and grabbed his phone. I put my name as: Vi👽 and saved it.

"Thanks" he blushed.

We stood there awkwardly for about a minute. We kinda just stared at each other without even realizing it

"Erm... okay... bye" he turned around and accidentally hit my butt.

"I am so sor-"

"It's fine!" I quickly ran into my house and slammed the door.

I feel awkward. I feel confused. I feel weird emotions coming at me. Like honestly I'm just trying to have a good fuckING TIME HERE AND THESE FEELINGS ARE JUST GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY LIFE.

"Vi? You okay?" Ed popped out of no where.

"I'm fine... I gave Michael a chance if that means anything to you"

"That's great Vi! He is a great guy..."

"Mhm..." I wasn't to sure about the whole situation of being friends with him.

-
Unknown: um hi

Me: well um hi

Unknown: its michael

Me: oh! hey😎

I quickly clicked on his number and made it as a contact. I saved it as "clifford😈".

clifford😈: that emoji doesn't make you look cool

Me: IT DOES 2

clifford😈: doesn't! text you later bye!

me: 👋

I locked my phone and set it on my desk. I got up and went to the scale. 112. I took off my pants and grabbed a razor. Cut the word fat, once again. Took the rest of my clothing off, and hopped in the cold shower.

I ended up finding myself sitting in the cold for 45 minutes. I didn't care. I was broken. Every time I get on that scale I break down. I feel like I could actually be pretty if I was skinny.

*knock knock*

"Vi? You okay? You've been in there for a while" Ed screamed through door so I could hear him.

"I'm fine. I'll be there in a minute."

I shut the water off and grabbed my towel. I stepped out of the shower almost falling. I was cold and weak. But I didn't care.

I walked to my room sat on my bed. I looked all around my room and sighed. My thoughts kept taking up all the space in my brain. I wasn't sure what I was doing was a food thing or not. My life is a mess.

I pushed away my thoughts and walked to my dresser. I put my bmth crewneck on and some sweats. I walked to the bathroom to get a brush. I walked into the bathroom and weighed myself. I always like to check. 108. I lost a pound in less than an hour. I got off the scaled and grabbed my brush and walked out. I sat on my bed started brushing my hair. Hair falling out, typical. The side effects to starving yourself is the worst, but it's what's best for me.

I stood back up and suddenly fell. Everything was black from there.

_______________________
shitty chapter aYEEE

srry 4 typos

so twO DAYS AGO JAMES YAMMOUNI FOLLOWED AND FAVED AND I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS IM SORRY

AND I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD MAKE LUKE GAY IN THIS PLS HELP