chapter 10

*ed's pov*

I was going through my timeline on twitter, waiting for Vi to be done with the shower.

'Luke Hemmings favorited your tweet!'

OH. MY. GOD. HE FAVORITED MY TWEET. MY TWEETS ARE SO LAME. OH MY GOD. MY HEART IS RACING. I CAN'T BREATH. HE'S SO CUTE. WHAT.

"VIOLET!" I screamed as I was getting up.

I ran to the stairs, "OH MY GOD, VIOLET GUESS WHAT!"

I got to the top of the stairs and barged into her room.

"Oh my god, Vi!" I was shaking.

I walked over to her and kneeled over her. I shook her roughly hoping she was sleeping and okay. She wouldn't move a muscle. I don't know what to do. I don't have my car.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I pressed my home button and swimped the screen to unlock it. I went to my contact and decided to call Priscilla.

It rang for about a minute and went straight to her voicemail. Fuck. No answer. I grabbed Vi's hand held it close to my mouth.

I decided to call the one person I knew Vi would hate. But he's all I have left.

I pressed his name. It rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you busy?"

I heard him shifting around, "No, why what's up?"

"Can you drive V-Vi and I to the h-hostpital?"

"Why? What happened?"

"I can't answer that just please!"

"Okay, calm down. I'll be there in 10"

"Thanks!" I quickly hung up.

I ran to her closet and picked up a blanket. I grabbed a pink fuzzy blanket, making other blankets fall. I ran back to her and quickly put over her. Smoothing it out, I put her on her side. I walked over to her head, and sat by it. I picked her head up and got under her.

"It's okay Vi..."

"I'm right here..."

I gentley shoved her hair behind her ear over and over. I felt a tear come down my eye.

I rubbed her back in little circles with my fingers, "I love you, Vi..."

"So fucking much."

*Ding dong*

Shit. Okay. Um, fuck.

I ran to her drawers and and put some socks on her feet. Her feet are so cute. I walked back to the closet and grabbed her uggs. So basic, I know. She hates them but she needs to be comfy.

I slipped them on her feet and walked over to her front and slipped one arm under her legs and the other around her neck. I slowly picked her up, bridal style and walked down fhe stairs.

*Ding dong*

"Come in!"

Michael walked through the door.

"Oh god, is she okay?" Michael walked over to me.

"I don't know, but my arms getting weak. Can we hurry?!"

"Oh shit, yeah."

"Grab the key on the table!" I shouted as I got to the car.

I heard the door shut and lock.

"Open the door!"

He opened the door and I set her down. I buckled her in and kissed her forehead. I tucked her hair behind her ear and shut the door. I walked back to the front and got in my seat.