♤82- Emotional♤

~AN~
Before the hack issue, I was about to update. The issue bothered me but I eventually decided to still go ahead and publish this chapter for you guys, ❤. It's a long one for the long wait 😊.

Sorry, school has been eating up my spare time and I am constantly exhausted.

Enjoy this chapter and please comment 😚❤

Marjani's POV:

After having a good time at the cliff, we retired to the car at 7PM.

"Ah~ today was great," I giggled from the backseat, taking my phone out.

"Yeah, it was cool. But let's erase whatever happened there, from our minds. Okay?" Roman mused, starting the car. It was his turn to drive.

"I wish it could be that easy," Kylo shook his head and I laughed.

"I took a little souvenir," I laughed.

The car had a little touchscreen on the control panel that could connect to another device through Bluetooth. I'd already connected my phone to it and immediately played the video I'd filmed of them. Their eyes grew wide when they saw what they looked like on it.

Before I could even start laughing, Kylo launched at me from the front seat and seized my phone so fast it took me seconds to realise what had just happened.

"Delete it!" Roman exclaimed.

"No! Give it back!" I laughed and flung myself to the front of the car, getting on Kylo who'd bended over and was struggling to delete it.

Roman caught me and held me back. I fought and fought to break free but it was useless. Kylo ran out of the car and I watched him quickly manipulate my phone.

"No!" I laughed and complained.

"Delete it!" Roman continued to shout at him.

A few seconds later, Kylo returned and before entering the car, he said.

"Deleted it from your gallery. Your drive. Your cloud. Your trash and..." he raised a stern finger, "I erased your phone's memory just in case. That video never existed."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes!" Roman laughed and flung me to the back.