♤ 93- Mrs Whitepine ♤

~AN~
Thanks for being patient.
Enjoy the chapter, guys.
And please don't forget to comment your thoughts ❤️

Writer's POV:

In no time, the grand field of TUPA was filled with over a hundred creatures, all impatient and ready to return to the safety of their homes in Thionne, behind the great wall.

"Two lines! Make two lines!" Baran ordered.

The students scrambled with their belongings and formed two lines. There was a large portal opened, ready to take each student straight into the City of Thionne.

The two gods with the help of Clio and Baran crosschecked every single student before they went through. It was a fast process as all four them had supernatural senses which permitted them to see the auras and souls of the other creatures. All the creatures had to do was walk up to one of them, halt for check, then go through the portals.
~

"Wanna get pimp slapped, Adrian?" Roman hissed at a creature that had sneakily walked up to Baran, trying to go through.

"H– Hunh?" the nervous creature froze, a little smile of embarrassment on his lips.

"You're a Sphinix aren't the you?" Roman asked sternly.

Adrian did not even bother answering and shamefully left the lines, solemnly heading back towards the dormitories.

"You were proudly a Sphinix when it had to do with impressing the females with the title. Stoopid," Roman scoffed at the embarrassed creature whose classmates, as well as other students of TUPA– laughed at.

"Move on!" Clio ordered the line who'd halted and the activity resumed.

Marjani rushed to her dorm room where she looked for Dove to tell get goodbye. However, to her surprise, she found Sharik there. But Dove was nowhere to be seen.

"Rik?" she called in surprise. "Looking for Dove too?"

"Yeah," he replied.

"Where is she?" Marjani asked with furrowed brows, looking around.

"No idea. I've been looking for her too."

"That's weird," Marjani said, returning to the bedroom. "It's been a while since they all left the auditorium. So technically, she was supposed to be here. Or maybe she already went to join the line."

"Maybe," Sharik replied simply and his sister gave him a look.

She noticed he replied almost dissociatively. Like he wasn't even there. He looked lost, staring out their window.

Knowing her brother, she approached him and held on to his arm. He looked down at her.

"Rik, we're all gonna be alright. I know we can do this," she told him softly.