♤ 67- The Games -II ♤

~AN~
Longest chapter I've ever written in the history of all my books, so far!
7,500 words!
More than two chapters combined.
All For you Guys 😌❤

Also, PLEASE READ 👇🏽

I'm sorry for the long wait. I took a lot of time to write this chapter because it's an IMPORTANT chapter and important chapters take a lot of brainstorming from me because I want everything to be perfect. I wanted every detail to be included.

Hope you enjoy this chapter ❤.

Please I expect a lot of comments hehe 🌝. Write down anything that goes through your mind as you read.

(☆Simulation☆)

(Simulation☆)

Players:

As the deadly games went on, the remaining players came across more obstacles but had also found more stones.

Sharik now had three stones in his possession, Marjani also had three, player three had one and player six had four.

Though having been the luckiest player to have faced less obstacles and having found four stones, player six, one of the courageous players, had unfortunately finally lost her life to a trap that had been set in the forest by Baran. She walked straight into a part of the woods that seemed to have had a strong spell cast on it.

~
It was at that shocking moment that Sharik and Marjani who'd been watching realised something more about their friend, Baran.

'Baran's a wizard too?!'

They'd both had wondered the same thing in thoughts. They had had no idea.

'Now that explains a lot...' Marjani thought with wide eyes. 'He's also a fucking wizard??'

He had way more things in common with Clio than they'd guessed.
~

Though player three had very good gifts that definitely were of great help in all the physical fights, the trap Baran had set could not be destroyed with such gifts. It required a strong spirit and a lot of concentration. It was almost as terrible as the one Clio had attacked Marjani with.