♤ 8- Instructions ♤

Marjani's POV:

Marjani's POV:

I literally jumped out of the shuttle and raced towards Polis Grounds. I got close and noticed just how beautiful the surroundings were. It looked like a very small neighborhood with pretty little houses. There were tall trees around and a beautiful and big lawn that all the apartments surrounded. I noticed that some of the buildings looked like single little houses while other had two floors on which a single apartment was at the top, and another at the bottom. It really was chic.

I was about to enter the premises when I remembered what Dove told me about checking the river first, for senior Kylo. The river was close and so I decided to check it first.

I rushed down the hill until I was on the shore and as I'd hoped, I spotted senior Kylo on one of the beach chairs, relaxing and manipulating his phone.

"Senior Kylo!" I called and started to rush to him, while waving my arm in the air.

He looked up from his phone's screen and raised himself a little.

'Man, he is so beautiful

'Man, he is so beautiful.'

"Senior Kylo, good evening," I greeted, finally stopping in front of him.

He stared at me.

"Good evening. What can I help you with?" he asked with that deep voice of his.

"Um, well, senior, I'm here to give you my name so you add it to coach Valkyrie's list," I said and I saw his brows furrow. I grew nervous immediately.

"What were you waiting for all this while?" he asked, voice firm now.

'Uh oh.'

"I–  I um, well–"

"The truth," he cut me.

I sighed and gave up.

"I forgot."

"Well, you have yourself to blame for your laziness."

"I'm sorry."

"Why apologise to me?" he asked with raised brows. "Anyway, it's too late. I'll be handing my list over to coach Valkyrie in an hour."

"Oh no," I mumbled and grimaced in frustration, rubbing my forehead. "Please, can't you add my name now that the list is still with you? Please," I begged.