♤ 85 - Burials ♤

~AN~
Your girl is back and done with her exams❣. Thank you very much for your patience.

Secondly, I hope you don't mind details? Because I wrote this chapter including a lot of details. You know how I write 😅.

Also, where have my readers gone to??
😳😳😳
The previous chapters barely had any comments. Please don't give up on me guys~
I love your comments ❤.

Long chapter for you
Enjoy~

Long chapter for youEnjoy~

(Lunar)

Marjani's POV:

Marjani's POV:

Roman did not sleep that night. Nor did everyone else. All of Lunar was grieving. And not just Lunar.

As soon as the the horn was blown to announce the King's passing, noble creatures and sub kings from every other clan, started arriving Lunar to represent their particular clans and join in the mourning.

Kylo and I stayed with Roman in his bedroom. He sat in the middle of his bed, his knees bended with his arms hugging them to his chest so he could rest his chin on them. Kylo and I sat by him, each of us facing each of his sides. He'd sobbed for hours and had only calmed down when the clock hit 3AM.

I reached out and caressed his head. He looked so exhausted and his eyes were so swollen.

"You should get some rest," I said softly.

"She's right," Kylo agreed lowly, holding his shoulder. "There's gonna be a lot to deal with in a few hours. You have to be strong for your family and people."