♤ 50- The Supreme Alpha ♤

~AN~

Hello~
Just to let you know that I added one more picture of Mermelin in CHAPTER 45. You can go back and check it out if you want.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter, guys 😚

Marjani's POV:

Roman and I walked down the beautiful path. The forest was quiet and all we could hear was the wind and the rustling of the trees. It was so soothing and peaceful.

Roman and I walked hand in hand towards the the end of the flowery path. There was an entrance that was covered by a curtain of wild flowers.

"Ready?" Roman asked.

"Yeah. Phew!" I took a deep breath.

"Alright."

He moved the curtains and I was surprised to find a wall behind it. It was a dead end. Or so it seemed.

Before I could ask any questions, he touched the wall with a hand and I watched a big and thick wooden door appear. He pushed it open with the same hand.

"Let's go in."

I nodded in obedience.

We walked through the flowers and entrance. For some reason, I closed my eyes and held my breath. A few seconds later–

"Marjani," he whispered my name.

I opened my eyes and my breath hitched. Roman and I stood on a little hill and when I looked up, I saw a beautiful, big and unusual village.

What made it unusual?

Well, this village wasn't even on the ground like most villages. This village was built in trees.

That's right. Trees.

There were very tall and similar trees all over the place. Another forest but much more spacious and beautiful. There were the prettiest little houses in them. There were in sections.

A section had beautiful wooden houses. There were bridges linking all these houses together and I guessed those were their roads. That was how they moved from one house to another.

 That was how they moved from one house to another