♤ 26- Training ♤

AN:
Thank you very much for your comments and patience, guys. Enjoy the chapter 😊❤

 Enjoy the chapter 😊❤

Marjani's POV:

"Marjani, omg I can't believe you did that!"

I couldn't believe it either. Make out with both Roman and Kylo?? Man, not in a thousand years had I thought that could happen.

After the make out, I'd left the circle of students and had rushed back into the house with Dove right behind me.

"Bruh, I can't believe I actually did that either," I told her.

We were in a corner of the living room.

"That was so hot! I had it on camera."

"Really?? Lemme see."

She showed me her phone and I watched the video with wide eyes. Yup, it definitely looked worse than I'd imagine. We looked like we would've had all our clothes dropping to the floor in the seconds that followed.

"Nooo~" I whined in disbelief, leaning against the wall. Dove laughed.

"There's no turning back now."

"How the hell am I supposed to face them after this?"

"Hehehe, I don't know. Just act like there's nothing. Behave like you always have or things might just get even more awkward," she advised.

"Oh my gawd, why did I even agree to that? And I know Sharik is going to fire at my ass later," I sighed.

Dove just giggled and continued to watch the video.

"Tell me, Jani. Who was the best kisser?"

I gave her that look.

"What?? I just want to know," she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Both are very good kissers, Dove."

"So you enjoyed both, actually," she wriggled her brows and I just wanted to disappear because that was actually true.

"I'm off to bed. No more partying for me. I'm done."

I sighed and left her presence before rushing up the stairs in direction of my bedroom. Every female student I met on the way tried to talk to me and ask about the kisses but I simply ignored them.
~

Once in my shared bedroom, I changed into my pyjamas and collapsed on my bed, exhausted. In the dark, I stared at the ceiling and thoughts of the kisses returned to my mind.

I trailed my fingers over my lips. I could literally still feel the pressure from both Roman's and Kylo's lips.

'Man, they had me feeling some type of way.'