♤ 90- The Red Dawn ♤

~AN~

Hello!
A long chapter for you~

Please don't forget to comment your thoughts.

Enjoy ❤

Writer's POV:

Writer's POV:

The gods followed Clio and were led into mysterious woods in Thionne. The woods weren't recognizable by gods and it was already dark.

There was a cave at the end of the path on which they were. There were going to ask the witch questions but before they could, Clio's skin suddenly turned mercury blue, revealing her true form. She was dressed in a strange and rather primitive attire and had a stick in hand.

She turned and faced the furious gods

"Follow me," she said eerily. "And don't worry."

She led the way and the gods followed her. Marjani couldn't help it but worry. However, at the same time she trusted Clio and her boyfriends.

"What does it want to talk about?" Kylo finally asked what they had all been thinking.

"The Red Dawn. Remember I'd once mentioned it to each of you. The time has come for you to understand it."

Immediately she mentioned The Red Dawn, all three gods had sudden flashbacks of the exact moment Clio had mentioned it to each of them. Marjani remembered Clio mentioning it when she'd visited the witch in her apartment.

Not only that, but they remembered the moments they'd gotten attacked by weird creatures with branchy horns and very, very pale skin.

"What were those things? That attacked us?" Roman asked.

"What clan are they from? They look nothing like the creatures that live within the walls of Thionne city," Kylo added.

Clio entered the dark cave without answering their questions. Roman followed after her, a fireball lighting up in his palm and making their path visible. The others followed behind him.