♤ 70- Kings♤

~AN~
I am finally back and in good health. Thank you for wishing me a quick recovery, I'm grateful. For those who weren't aware, I'd been ill and hospitalized but I am fine now. Thank you for your patience 😊❤.

 Thank you for your patience 😊❤

Marjani's POV:

I rushed up the stairs and met them waiting for me with open arms. I immediately rushed to them and melted in the warmest three-way hug with me squeezed in the middle. Very much like a reversed oreo.

"You did amazing, baby."

"We're so proud of you."

They whispered and covered my cheeks and neck with kisses. It honestly felt so good being in between them. What it did to my body was unexplainable.

They each took turns to kiss me- passionately. With each kiss, I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest. Literally.

After smooching for the longest minutes, they reluctantly pulled away so we could talk. Roman carried me by the waist and made me sit on the coach's table. Then they stood in front of me.

"It was literally the hardest thing to watch whenever you were on the screen," Kylo started, referring to the games.

"Right. He had jump scares and all," Roman smiled a little and patted Kylo's shoulder. "But yeah, it was horrible. Especially when you had to deal with Clio and Baran. I just couldn't watch when Baran got physical with you. And coach Valkyrie- ugh. His commentary was fucking me up."

"Tell me about it," Kylo frowned. "I was so angry, Roman."

I chuckled a little.

"I can only imagine. He really is annoying," I smiled at them. "It's cute that you were both so worried about me."

They smiled back.

"However, we trusted you," Kylo said and rubbed my cheek.

"You aced that. Queen shit," Roman stated proudly and I giggled.

"You're a Sphinix. A very powerful one," Kylo added. "For some reason, Roman and I weren't very surprised with the outcome. I could say we always felt like you were one."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah. I mean, the signs were there," Roman said. "Neutralizing rope? That one and very first elctrokiness thing you did the first time we tested you. Those were already very powerful performances. Same thing goes for Rik."