Some story outside of y/n's Adventure

"Masters, Lucky, Hangry and Mistress Penny? Marter Malak requests you all in his office." Orchard Said. 

"were commin', tell him not to get his boxers in a twist." Lucky said tiredly, his Quarters were a mess so was Hangrys but in a food messy way. pennys was compltly clean and ran out before the others. "dont actually tell him that you little suck up." Lucky Glared at orchard before following his crew

orchard went to wake up the Reaper nurses, Matron, and Mama Bear as well since they were requested as well. "Orchard!" Agatha Said (loudly) orchard went straight to her room at her request. her room was filled with toys, most of which sakteered about,but she was looking out her bedroom window with a plush of the monkeys in her arm at the red cavey sky.

"yes Mistress agatha? what can i do?" Orchard asked looking in though her door way.

"can we do what the Gold watchers are doing? i wanna explore with them." 

"hmm... i have been getting lessons from them, terrible ones but still. i will ask." She told her.

"You're the best Sister ever!"

"thank you for the complement Mistress Agatha." orchard smiled softly before going outside to the front yard the 'grass' was brown and defiantly Dead. the gold watcher's race track was empty, the stables empty as well, their lawn games were everywhere, and not put away, she steped carefully over them to where they would start exploreing. they had their notebooks so they could communicate. "exuse me Masters, but Mistress Agatha would like to explore around the grounds." she closed her eyes and waited till one of them laughed to tell her to open them and held it to her.

"is Malak apporve this? we are not taking any of his mood recently." it wrote.

"no i hadnt asked beacuse hes in a meeting, and i will take the blame if he doesnt approve." she told them and she closed her eyes for them to write again.

"Well we are not going to take that chance, maybe the clown Grimlens will enteratin her?" 

"thats a great idea. thank you sirs, have fun out there today." she waved and walked away back to Agatha's room."i'm sorry mistress agatha but they said no would you like to go to the Clown Grimlen's Park in the back?" 

"thats ok! and i'll be fine. i'll be in the park if Daddy needs me!" she ran off and i went to see if Master Malak needed her help. she checked on breakfast which was just about ready.

"now, theres one VERY important rule i must ask of you. bring The Girl known as Y/n here unscathed, or i I WILL not only destroy your domain but rip you into pieces. you all got that?" they all nodded while Lucky was staring at his robotic fingers.

"I got it but why do we gotta get ther here shes a human and-" orchard knocked as Malak was about to rip lucky's head right off his head. 

"excuse me, but breakfast is almost ready. and would you need anything master malak?" She asked. he stared at her angerly, most from lucky's words while he was angry he wasnt able to teach a lesson to the fool.  "i-i'm sorry Master..."

"no, no its alright, i am feeling peckish. just help the Murder monkeys with breakfast, and get everyone accounted for. lucky i want you in my office again after."malak said before he left the room. 

"that little girl saved your Ass lucky!" hangry laughed before lucky rolled his eyes and pushed him over.

_At breakfast_

"thank you for helping us, Ms. bear." Orchard whispered once everyone had some pancakes in front of them, she sat on the left side of malak, Agatha on his right, next to orchard was mama bear and her teddies, the Reaper Nurses and Matron, the gold watchers sat next to them but didnt eat, the clown grimlens , duckies, and the murder monkeys, then next to Agatha were the joy joy gang.everyone ate at one point.

orchard's day would continue as normal. the duckies asked for one of their baths, which Agatha and Orchard were happy to do. she tended to whatever she was needed to do, before heading to the room she would soon be shareing with Mistress Y/n. her room was neat, the bed seemed to be never slept in, orchard opened her closet and untied her strings, and put on some pajamas, which had some old cartoons on it. she unfolded her pink blanket on her nook black window bed with a Yin&Yang pillow(Malak changed it since she was more comfortable there) and fell asleep

(CHAPTER 4COMES OUT IN 12 DAYS LETS GOOOOOOO 

also i hoped you enjoyed this little filler and it helped you gain a little bit of an idea of what i think malak's place looks like.

(edit:  its been delayed til the end of feb-march.