the first day

You wake up softly with a giant headache

"Welcome to your new home... Mistress Y/n" a soft voice said. Orchard.

"No... No way..." i get up having a compression bandage on my ankle. Orchard had two monkeys, one cheff and a butler,by her side.

"Tell Master that his love has awoken please Martin?" The monkey Butler screeched and left the room. "This is our shared room until you feel comfortable enough with master. Mistress Agatha requested to see her new mother."

"What about... Him?" I asked pointing to the other monkey.

"Hes here to se if youre hungry or thirsty. Whats on the menu for today?" She looked at the chef monkey. It screeched as well a few times. "Salmon fellet With a lemon garnish and asparagus or Meatballs, Potatos with gravy and Cranberrys. You can also make any foods requests with your bell for either me or the monkeys."

"I want to leave... But (1/2 or whatever) sounds good.." It screeched and left as well "what will make you go away?"

"Only if mistress Agatha, Master or any of the monkeys call me for anywork." She told me.

"And... Wheres your bed..?" she pointed to the window what was covered with shutters.

"There i asked for a window bed so i wake up at Dawn."

(A/n: i have decided to continue this story, and will add the newer chapters when they arrive and move them to the correct placement in the story.