Meeting Up with Agatha

"What happened to Doug?" I asked the girl who was folding some of my clothes. "And i'm NOT living here."

"Hes still with Mama Bear. And its the only place you can currently." She told me. "I would show you but Master wouldn't allow me to leave with you outside of the mansion."

"why that..?" i was confused on what she meant. "why cant i leave?"

"Mal- Master told me that you musent go out until your leg is healed. the reaper nurses may come in every now and then so too will Mistress Agatha and Master to see you, its best not to make master mad. you can ask anyone here except for Mistress Agatha. she gets preferential treatment for being his daughter."

"why do you call him 'master'? thats kinda weird."

"w-weird? never mind, i call him that because he is the master of this mansion and all the demons and souls not collected. on another note. the nurses told me that you must rest your ankle for at least one two two weeks. i will get you entertainment and such but if you're not into it i'll find something else" she lookded at me with a blank face, i assumed she didnt wanna talk about it, so i didnt ask.

"do you have any books..? or anything?"

"we hav-"

"Mom!"Agatha,said while coming in and jumped on the bed. "i wanna play with you!"

"mom..?" 

"yes, youre my mom! daddy loves you..." i looked away definatly a bit nervous. that demon... loves me? that bastard tried to kill me and Doug! i'll play along only for Agatha's sake... she is just a child.. "Sissy? can mom walk with me"

"no not right now... but, i dont mind helping getting your toys." Orchard said and left with her" please rest Mistress Y/n." and she closed and locked the door. 

i looked around, and walked around, opened the closet and looked at the clothes inside. noting too interesting, and nothing that could get me out. i sighed and closed it up. i just have to play nice until i can find a way to get out. i heard a knock and layed back in bed.  "uh yeah come in!" i said. the door unlocked and there was Malak with the chef murder monkey. "Oh no, no no no not you! the monkey i'm fine with but you stay double the covid 6 feet away!" i said. he sighed

" i just came to see how you were doing. and i thought i told orchard to watch you." he said looking at me.

"she want to help Agatha with her toys." i told him taking the plate from the chef. "i hope you treat those girls well."

"of course they are our daughters."

"daughters my A-"

"mommy?" agatha asked as orchard dropped what was in her arms. "why are you argueing?"

"we just had... a disagreement." i smiled softly at her. "now if Malak leaves me alone, i'll sit on the floor and play with you and Orchard."

"orchard, i"d like to talk with you outside." Malak said, slightly angry.

"o-of course sir..." she looked slightly scared. what is he doing to her..? shes scared for a reason... they left before i said anything

"Agatha, a queston... what is he like to orchard?" i asked worried.

"um... he scolds her..? then they cuddle to calm her down." agatha told me.

"he.. doesnt abuse you guys..?"

"no. he only Abuses the others when they fail him. lucky had his head pulled off after you got in the portal. hes ok though."

"great i have to deal with golden bonnie ripoff..." i mumbled picking up a toy to play with her