the rings

"Take a short breather, time isrunning out" beirce told doug before he collapsed."the eye!what did you do?!"

"Did you miss me beirce?" Malak asked with a chuckle

"You idiot!! You let him in!do you realize what you've done?!"she'd shouted

"Don't be to hard on the poor boy, i marked his mind?though he resisted there was nothing he could do to stop it you always knew this moment to come"

__________

"I always keep my promises!" He'd said before laughing before each clone turned into one of his monster's.

"Time to pay the piper isn't it beirce?" Orchard told her with an icy stare Before she and Agatha had charged at her.

Agatha laughed maniacally while orchard had held her in place with her strings. Beirce thrashed wildly to get both girls of of her. "Get off me you Little brats! Don't you dare touch me!"

"Aw are you not happy to see her again with a friend?"Malak teased her. Agatha stabbed berce in the back while orchard hung her by the neck wanting to draw her death out as long as possible for all three to be satisfied.

"Aw does it hurt beirceie? Should have stayed out of my room. Not sorry at all are ya? Well that's ok, An apology isn't gonna save you were gonna help daddy pull you apart, piece by piece." she'd laughed before looking at doug.Agatha walked over towards him."oh goodie that mean man who took all our friends away is here too! Hiya!" Orchard dropped beirce when Malak came over and held Agatha hands sending that icy stare straight into her.

"It was nessarry I had to do it..." beirce choked out.

"Ah yes... It was beautiful work. I enjoyed your little offering, too bad you refuse to know your place!"Malak stated

"Can I stab her face?" Agatha asked sweetly.

"And may I join in? My needles are always at the ready for ms.Agatha."Orchard hugged Agatha arm softly while asking, Agatha nodded all for orchard helping her end Beirce's life

"Yes yes they'll be plenty time for that. But first let's get what we can came for." Malak told them, both girls pouted softly as he approached the ring pieces."Ah good all here.ill be taking these back now."

"You filthy demon! Those are mine!" Beirce shouted."he's taking the ring pieces! If you ever want to see them again you have to get up now and stop him!" She'd whisper-shouted. "No!!!! Those are mine!! This is not over Malak,  I won't let it end..."

"Jeeeeeeez are you still whining?! Just shut up and die already!" Agatha growled

"You think you've won Malak? You don't have them all... the one I took from you that day." She'd shown him a piece that rested in her... heart.

"What?! How did you bind that one?!"Malak shouted

I will always travel this one! Be gone from this place demon!" Berice shouted

"You're only delaying the inevitable, the out come has not changed and the ring piecesare coming with me! I'll be taking your little puppet as well..." Malak said, doug disappearing into the mama bear stage.

_________