Rivalries

the first game up was a Horse racing contest, someone from every group. "i'll stand in for us my darling." he said getting on one. i huffed and got on another meant for a gold watcher.

" and i'll represent Orchard." i told him as the hourse started to calm down with you as a rider.

"then let the best win." he smirked as the others got ready. we waied for the signal.

"Ok heres the rules! there are no rules, three laps GO!" the nurse told us as we set off, i followed the track, malak was in first, i was in third behind lucky. i looked around for anything i could use to get the rabbit out of the way... carrots. horses love carrots right? i grabbed one from the ground and rode faster, and waved it in front of his horse, and then threw it so lucky's horse would go awol.

"that was a clever trick my dear but it wont work on mine." he rode faster and i attempted to catch up with him.

"Stop with the my dear Shit i aint anyone's dear!" i went faster then him smirked as i crossed for the first lap. i kept the pase towards the last and got off. "good horse..." i petted their head as the others took them back.

"that was amazing. was that your first time?" malak asked.

"with what sabatoge or riding horses? or both? because i have rode horses i had never sabotoged anyone on a horse though." i shrugged as Agatha hugged me. 

"that was amazing Mommy!"she smiled. i smiled and pet her head before going inside for the other games. i didnt win at all of them, malak won some and somtimes agatha would as well if she played.

"mommy lets sing!" she smiled happily.

"what..? alright, but dont expect me to be any good..." i sighed, everyone told me it sounded like a rat choking on cheese while being eaten by a cat.(idk i tried)