Castle Chaos

(Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for not writing in what feels like decades a lot has happened since I updated one of my books. Anyways hope Y'all enjoy)

--------

You and Malak had just arrived back. It was Silent inside which chilled you to the bone. It usually was loud due to the monkeys, ducks and everyone else. Malak seemed uneasy dragging you along with him, which only made you more uncomfortable. "Where...?" You mumbled before hearing Agatha.

"You're back!" She smiled and immediately hugged You and Malak.

"Agatha..." Malak said softly. "Your mother got in trouble I'd like you to take her to my room. I unfortunately can't trust them to be on their own."

"OK daddy!" She smiled and took you with her to Malak's room. Orchard looked at you before looking away never making eye contact. She'd follow Malak to the library.

~time skip~

It had been a week since your attempt and you've hadn't had time to yourself. At all. You need to bathe? Ducky gaurds you in the bath. You go literally anywhere else? Monkey will be watching at all times. If they're all busy Malak himself will keep you in his office. Orchard hadn't talked to you or Malak since you escaped, nor did she really be around either of you.

(POV CHANGE; you)

You'd walked down to the library with Malak hearing sniffles & crys "Orchard..?" You'd asked. You'd opened the door and saw her head on the floor with a blood pooling around it her tears only making it bigger. "HO MY GOD!"

Malak when he saw walked over picked her head up and held it close to him. "Where is the rest of your body?" He seemingly got the answer he needed from her and handed her head to you " both of you. Stay here." You'd nodded and held her

"Would you like a story..?" You'd asked softly, she binked twice and you'd sat down in the chair in a hiddenish area, and grabbed some books and started reading, ignoring the sounds coming from outside the library door.

Orchard had fallen asleep when Agatha entered with a monkey holding her strings and everything else except for her body. "Daddy says to head to you guy's room!"